Keen Eddie

anybody knows the name or the artist of a song in the episode called: keeping up appearences, the lyrics is like thi: we are so beautiful, we are so vain, we are insane, we are in love. the song is when fionna is in a room and a girl enters a said: Oh mi god fionna

Hello, ladies and gents.
This is a question for those who own the "Keen Eddie" DVD set. Can someone please help me find any bit of music from the pilot (a.k.a. Eddie) episode on disc one. I doubt I'll get a response but I just thought I'd give it a shot.

Thank You.

"Burning Man" by Daniel Ash (Amazon) ()
"Sugar, Sugar" by Ron Dante/The Archies
"Hawaiian War Chant" by Bob Willis and His Texas Playboys
"Can't Say No" by Lowgold (Amazon) ()
"Message to You, Rudy" by The Specials (Amazon) ()
"Crystal" by New Order ()
"Spooky" by Daniel Ash (Amazon) ()
"One Step Beyond" by Madness
"Never Squeal" by Ween

Most of those came from the original show soundtrack, I did enjoy the tracks, as on the DVD they have been replaced with rather generic music to avoid payment to the tracks creators. It is this generic music that interests me so. I would relish knowledge pertaining to the music played in both the nightclub and at the end of the show (played on a home stereo.) Another song that caught my ear was the music played when Eddie was in a cab, near the end of the episode, and contemplating staying in London as all of his experiences flash across the screen. I would assume that this music is almost, if not completely impossible to find as it was more than likely quickly composed and undocumented. As said above "just thought I'd give it a shot."

Thank you for your help.

Re: KEEN EDDIE music

Does anyone know the name of the song played while Eddies asks Ms Moneypenny "How you doing?" (in "Citizen Cecil" episode) ? No lyrics, just music... I'm quite sure I've heard it on some movie soundtrack...

The Keen Eddie soundtrack(s), (that don't technically exist) are full of great music. I have tried to collect and make my own custom soundtrack containing as much music from the show as possible. I also have a fairly comprehensive list of all the songs used in the show. I even made custom, faux, album covers for four volumes of music. Unfortunately, I don't have access them at the moment.

It is also important to point out that the music used in the televised version of the show is different than the music that ended up on the DVDs. The DVDs do not have the great soundtrack.

Hello !

I'm looking for the song in the 5th episode called "sucker punch" at 18min 30sec when Jimmy Fishkeen call Eddie for tell him there's a fight tonight. Thanks for your help.

Hi :) I'd love to find out what artist sang the song from the 10th episode of the 1st serie of Keen Eddie, "Amazing Larry Dunn". This was in about 32 min. Eddie was writing on the board and the man was singing something like : Goo Ging Gong Gong :) And I think the woman was wailing to mamma or something like that. Who knows that song, I beg you ?

Im looking for the last sound of the 1st episode.
is the same in the disco (before kinapping)
I think are the orbital but im not shure
can someone help me?

Back