Keen Eddie

hey that last one, actually the song i that i posted about wonder what it was....it just came to me. it's 'madder' off of the most recent groove armada album. it was the song playing in citzen cecil when they were arresting him towrds the end. funny that i liked it so much, i saw groove armada and they really sucked! i reckon though if mark valley had been there i mave have liked them :)

can someone please help me with this, ive been trying to find this song that im in love with, everyone bare with me on this i never saw the entire episode, all i know it was one of the episodes on last night on Bravo

Keen Eddie: Black Like Me

ill do my best to try and tell you what it was. it was probably in the last minute its not any of the other songs which i just read on the other posts its when keen eddies boss is standing in i guess his office? he had a grey suit on if that helps and some girl walks in i dont know if its his secretary or what and he just stands there the entire time like hes day dreaming....then the music begins and i dont really know the words but i know it kept saying DANGER DANGER and i even think it said fire in it somewhere. ive also heard it on mtvs real world 13 (paris) in one episode and ever since ive been trying to find it, its like a disco kinda song, similar to groove armada i would possibly say. please someone help and find it for me ill do more searching around to see if i can come up with any more information.
thank you,

i found it !! nevermind its called Danger High Voltage for anyone else that would maybe want it

Hey guys, I need some help finding out what a song was on Keen Eddie tonite. Its on the episode called: "Who would want to be in a club that would have me as a member". It was about ten or fifteen minutes into the episode when Eddie went to talk to the boy in the cafeteria. It was also featured in a car ad but I didn't know it was a real song then but now I just have to have it. Thank you! :)

The song in the cafeteria scene is called "Snake" and it is by "Audio Bullys".

Does anyone know the song that gets played every time Eddie gets punched out and he crashes towards the camera?
Thanks!

I can't remember the song exactly, but here's the song list from the episode. Maybe it's one of these:

"Spandex Man" -- Mr. Scruff
"Come On and Get Some" -- Jadell
"Doe (My Pooter Sings)"-- Capitol K.
"Fall Break" -- Aim
"Free Ass O-C-8" -- Free Association
"Gold Is Your Metal" -- Themroc
"Here Kitty Kitty" -- Jacknife Lee
"Mainlining" -- Layo & Bushwacka
"A Minha Menina" -- A Band of Bees
"Panzer Attack" -- The Cooper Temple Clause
"Quite Spectacular" -- Hint
"Sunshine Cocktail" -- Beatz Militia

I can't make out the words all that well, but it starts with a guy saying something like "Here we go, I'm gonna play this for you now" and then there's disco-ish music afterwards.

Originally posted by milander@Apr 18 2004, 01:37 AM
hi , whats the song of the main title?
You mean the opening credits? That's 'Lights Out' by Daniel Ash.

hi,
does anyone know the song they played when eddie met the girl on the bus, and played again when he saw fiona on the red bus? it sounded like some chill-out music. thank you.

Aaaannd, let's bring our attention back to my query: what was the song that gets played every time Eddie gets punched in the "Sucker Punch" episode?

I'm wondering if anyone can help me identify the name of the song they play in the Keen Eddie episode 'Keeping Up Appearances' right when the car he inherits gets stolen (I think they play it later in the episode, too) This happens after they're driving around, with Hendrix playing, and they go back to his apartment, and he takes Fiona out to show her the car, and its gone. Any help? Thanks!

I don't think so; they play 'Crosstown Traffic' by Hendrix, but the one I'm looking for is the next song in the episode (I think) when Eddie takes Fiona out to see the car, and it's gone.

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I read that the following song was used in it:

"In Crowd" by the Mike Flowers Pops Orchestra. I can't find an audio sample of the song though... <_<

Don't forget the "Inciting Incident" epsiode is on tonight (05-19-04 / WED) so keep your ears tuned to the last song, maybe the last two songs of the episode. Thanks!

EUREKA!!!!!

I found it!

The song is by a band called BENT: so long without you.

The album is the Everlasting Blink... someone else on another forum mentioned another song by them and I got the whole album. The songs sounded eerily similar until this one came on! YES!

Back