Just had to.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie d

Reaction score
:D

I realize I haven't been around much at all lately, skitzophrenically busy, but soon I may come back to this board to post near-regularly....just wanted to get as many people aware of this as possible. I really want this to happen in our generation!

dascoot

expat
Reaction score
Well hopefully sooner, like in my generation.. you being 4 and all. :naughty:

jamie d

Reaction score
Alas, you are correct! Some days I feel as if I am 22 but, then again, I suppose I will be 22 in another 18 years.

le sigh.....just another 15 years till I can drink legally though i'm started spiking the milk. :blink:

dascoot

expat
Reaction score
19's the legal drinking age in Canada?? Damn I coulda had a two year head start!

jamie d

Reaction score
Yupp! 19 In Canada for legal drinking age. It worked out perfectly for me when I went to Vegas this year, 21 and able to drink! Woo!!

I mean...errr...it was a friend who went to Vegas....not me....i'm 4 and innocent and all that's good in this world NOT BENT ON WORLD DOMINATION!

:rolleyes:

Gussler

Pro Member
Reaction score
I asked JAMIE D, not andy.......................

you're a weird poor fuck. :D

Gussler

Pro Member
Reaction score
do you people want me to unsubscribe (if possible) from adtunes 'cause I literally start to HATE this place. bunch of weird people on here. andy, you're my number 1 on that list. it's not everyone, it's just a few, I'm not saying any names. I know another site now that's similar to this so yeah....

Gussler

Pro Member
Reaction score
and it's only this place, ya know, this place that angers me for whatever reason, so it's not me. just so ya know.

Gussler

Pro Member
Reaction score
Well luckely you're my number 1 on my most favourite adtunes people so alright then, if you really want me to stay lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.