Just had to.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rhonda, you know better than to encourage him to stay.

Gussler, I believe I speak on the behalf of everyone here, including my self the weird poor fuck that I am, yes. Pack your bags.

Oh, and you are such a kind dear for making ME your most hated person here. I love you, Gus. Take care. :)

poor andy, just trying to be the best of the best of the best. just let him.

pff..... haha :D sad

he was only jelaous that Rhonda didn't want me to leave.
but I gotta go for a little while, gonna go OUT... yes, OUT. oooooo..... I'll be back soon as you'll just stay there rotting away in your filthy seats as you do every day BYE! :)

No, I work at a pharmacy for most of my days.

Bye, Gus! :)

OMG obviously you have either no humor or self esteem. Seriously the whole Americans Bull Shit is really annoying. What makes you so much better? You're not even in your own country. And you're not even in ours. So before oyu want to make fun of where someone lives you should first of all check and see if anyone has made fun of YOU! Your country. You seriously have no right to sit there and bash us! You don't live here and you've never even been here.

back. yay

you know, you can make all the fun of me and my background while you know I don't like it, and I make one little lame joke about you people and all hell breaks loose. I mean, plz Rhonda, tell them how different I am when I'm not on adtunes. You know I'm nice and all friendly right??

Oh she will, she's just not here ;) smartass

you two freaks are really in love aren't you. and I used to like you a lot Erika, but I guess that's all over. boohoo. good luck you two.

:cry: :cry: Wait!! I can explain!!!! Gus!!

Yea and so. I hope you never experience love Gus. Cos if and when you do. you'll probably bash that. Just like you basked online dating, America and the people who once considered you their friend.

Good luck to you and your guns and your crazed obsession with tragedies

Originally posted by Gussler@Jul 12 2005, 12:44 AM
and I used to like you a lot Erika, but I guess that's all over. boohoo.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back