HOWS IT GOING GUYS

Originally posted by ledzepgrl@Mar 23 2006, 06:48 PM
Ohh ooh! Remember that show "Dinosaurs!"? I was obsessed with that baby dinosaur. "I'm the baby! Gotta love me!" :lol: :rolleyes:
ZOMG wasn't that on ABC on Friday nights, like all family programming? I remember that show!

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Mar 24 2006, 12:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Mar 24 2006, 12:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ledzepgrl@Mar 23 2006, 06:48 PM
Ohh ooh! Remember that show "Dinosaurs!"? I was obsessed with that baby dinosaur. "I'm the baby! Gotta love me!" :lol: :rolleyes:
ZOMG wasn't that on ABC on Friday nights, like all family programming? I remember that show! [/b][/quote]
wow, I remember that show as well but I had not thought about it in ages. :lol: I remember the brother had that kinda spike mohawk thing and wore the letterman jacket.

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 24 2006, 11:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 24 2006, 11:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ledzepgrl@Mar 24 2006, 03:02 PM
Speaking of my favorite baby Dinosaur :rolleyes: :lol:
I thought you hated ytmnd? [/b][/quote]
Huh? :huh: Did Brandon tell you that? :lol:

Oh, did I? I'm retarded....hmmm....I don't HATE them, per se....just got sick of them when that kid (forgive me, I forget who) was constantly posting them left and right :rolleyes:

Hahahah, was it? I was thinking about whoever the hell made up an entire thread on them. :leela:

Oh I didn't start the thread, but I did my fair share of contributing.

Yeah, it was just one of those things I hated for no apparent reason :lol:

Back