JCPenney "Rock Your Body"

Hi! I am just figuring out how to search the site. Have patience with me, please, LOL... I got here searching for the answer to the JCPenny ad song, and read the answers, but does anyone know where to download the whole thing? I subscribe to Napster, but couldn't come up with anything searching under Stagga Lee, Rock Ya Body... Anyone got this? I can't stop humming the thing!

For those who don't want to look back through the three pages of merged duplicate topics on this ad, here's the music info:

:arrow: MVP's (featuring Stagga Lee) "Rock Ya Body Mic Check 1,2." You can find the song on MVP's album "Hit The Spot" (link goes to available audio sample, track, 4).

Hey, does anyone know where I can find a site to watch the video to the jc penny commercial ?? My sister is like in love with it and that would be really cool if you could tell me where to find it. thanks

Please review our Forum Rules on asking for info on downloading methods, etc. We do not allow public discussion of file sharing.

There was a commercial for JC Penney with kids dancing in a school hallway. I know it's a song with a Dancehall Reggae (nee: Sean Paul) style to it. Can anyone tell me what it is?

Thx for the info on this song. I realized about using search after I made my post.

Back