Image puzzle

Originally posted by Caren H@Mar 7 2006, 02:39 AM
I got stuck on 3 because the damn picture wouldn't show. :annoyed:
Hey hottie, I never could see those dang magic eye pictures. Just looks like a bunch of nothing to me.

However, I do understand how they work, and was able to manually force photoshop to reveal the hidden message to me by duplicating the image into another layer and moving it over.

Click here to see how my final image turned out.

Originally posted by proof+Mar 7 2006, 09:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (proof @ Mar 7 2006, 09:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Mar 7 2006, 02:39 AM
I got stuck on 3 because the damn picture wouldn't show. :annoyed:
Hey hottie, I never could see those dang magic eye pictures. Just looks like a bunch of nothing to me.

However, I do understand how they work, and was able to manually force photoshop to reveal the hidden message to me by duplicating the image into another layer and moving it over.

Click here to see how my final image turned out. [/b][/quote]
I just don't get how people can see those. Those folders in highschool used to piss me off.

:woo: I win the interwebs!

Thanks for your help Proof. :wub:

Originally posted by proof+Mar 7 2006, 06:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (proof @ Mar 7 2006, 06:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Caren H@Mar 7 2006, 02:39 AM
I got stuck on 3 because the damn picture wouldn't show.  :annoyed:

Click here to see how my final image turned out.[/b][/quote]
Thanks babes. I got to level 7 this time. ;)

Originally posted by proof@Mar 8 2006, 12:27 AM

Click here to see how my final image turned out.
HAHA you're such a smartass.

Respect.

but seriously; GOD DAMN FREAKING MAGIC EYE. Yeah I got stuck on that one too. I can never do them.

It helps if they have the aid dots at the bottom, til you get comfortable with relaxing your eyes just right.

Back