Image puzzle

proof

Pro Member
Reaction score
Played this back on the xforums back in the day.

If you get RELLY stuck on one, I will help if you want, but it is actually more fun if you just try and figure them out for yourself.

Have fun!

http://www.etienne.nu/imagepuz/

Each puzzle opens up in a new window, so if you want to play you should temporarily allow popups.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 6 2006, 10:19 AM
I got stuck on 5, and I DO have IE.
You figured out 4, then this one is easier.

The answer is all there, you just have to select the right method.

The last sentence contains a clue.

Perhaps it depends on what viewer, cause I used all the methods that mine offered. :(

Oh! Cept one! Lemme see.. *scampers off*

Naw didn't work. I mean I know the answer because when you skip ahead it tells you but I wanna know how to get it. :(

And I can't get 6 at all, I ran out of idears.

Still couldn't do #5?

SPOILER BELOW. Highlight the line below by selecting CTRL-A.

You just did what you need to do. With the page open, type CTRL-A

:duh: I had saved it and was tryin to manipulate it. Thanks. :)

#6 is the red X right?

I wonder why the image isn't showing up.

;)

Well I did a -

Hold on, spoiler.

I did a view source and found this weird word and I typed it in but.. ohhhhhh wait, I had typed the word and added .htm, maybe I should try just the word?

I wonder if the image is there. Whenever I see a red X I get curious and double check.

Alright! 7 is easy. 8 may take you a while.

I sent this to my husband who is away on a business trip....I think he will be busy all night :lol:

ps...my eyes hurt after #4.....gotta take a break!

OK I got as far as lymmuj on level 15 but I've deadended with it, don't know what to do with the thumbnails.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 6 2006, 09:48 PM
OK I got as far as lymmuj on level 15 but I've deadended with it, don't know what to do with the thumbnails.
15 sure looks like white noise, doesn't it?

I tried adjusting the gamma and then thought maybe it was a Magic Eye thing, but that just gave me a headache. And and.. I don't know what your clue means cause I haven't slept in two days. :(

I got stuck on 3 because the damn picture wouldn't show. :annoyed:

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 7 2006, 12:13 AM
I tried adjusting the gamma and then thought maybe it was a Magic Eye thing, but that just gave me a headache. And and.. I don't know what your clue means cause I haven't slept in two days. :(
Try seperating the two colors.

Back