I Love the 90s Part Deux

"900 Number" by Funkmaster Flex and DJ Mark the 45 King. You can listen to a sample of the song here, track 17.

I think there's a few different versions of the song, also known as the "Ed Lover dance song" -- but I'm pretty sure the one I linked to above is the original.

Haven't seen that show in particular, but could it be "Millenium" by Robbie Williams?

Thanx. I looked it up on Allmusic and you're correct. That is the original.

The downside is that the original song is about 1 minute long. Other versions of the song by the original creator(s) are sometimes better.

The video for Millenium definitely has Robbie in front of a shimmery gold curtain/background, so it's most likely that song! Robbie Williams - Millenium

Originally posted by tomtally@Jan 28 2005, 05:59 PM
Haven't seen that show in particular, but could it be "Millenium" by Robbie Williams?
You can listen to an audio sample of that song here, track 2.

Does anybody know this song that they mentioned in I Love The 90's: Part Deux?They were talking about when Anthrax and Public Enemy joined up for a time. It was a combination of Rap and Metal. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanx. That is the right song.
Anthrax & Public Enemy - Bring The Noise

(I think that Anthrax does a version of the song with their band only)

What's the name of the opera song playing when they talk about christopher walken's speech in the movie Misery?

There's also "Let Me Clear My Throat" by DJ Kool. It has the same sax in it and I think thats the one that VH1 used in i love the 90's. You can hear it here Track 2.

During I Love The 90's: Part Deux they played a great song. It had Female Vocals. Some of the lyrics are. "I'm just a girl." It is a rock song.

are you talking about beethoven's moonlight sonata? it's not an opera piece, but i think that's what was playing when i saw that segment...it's also in the movie...

i am trying to find out what song was played in the 1991 episode of I LOVE THE 90S PART DEUX It is at the very beginning of the show...hal sparks is talking about Robin Hood Prince of theives with kevin costner...and the song is in the background...the song is kinda techno..it has a techno guitar thing going on...maybe an r.e.m. song? i don't know! HELP! i have been looking for this song forever lol.

Back