I got my braces off!

the worst bit about taking off the braces is when they have to scrap the glue off your teeth..... :eek:ut:

Yea I got my braces off a few months ago before I turned 22. The 1st week with them off was painful then the pain just disappeared.

The real pain was when they put the braces on, OMG i had to take like 20 painkillers

i was in a car accident in December and did some damage. nothing to much but still braces would be a good idea for me for 1, insurance will pay for it and 2, it would be good to have super straight teeth.

can someone tell me more about the retainer and bleaching? want super white teeth when my future braces come off

I've got the clear retainers. They're like little clear trays that cover your teeth. You can't really tell when you're wearing them. My orthodontist actually gave me some bleach after I got mine off. You just put a few drops in the retainers and then put them on for like 30 mins. Voila! Easy.

I got that too, im not a huge fan of it but I only have to wear it for 8 weeks full time then after that its just at night.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 29 2007, 11:41 PM
I got that too, im not a huge fan of it but I only have to wear it for 8 weeks full time then after that its just at night.
I only had to wear them one week full time. ;) Now I just wear them at night for like 6 months, and then the time gets less and less.

I'm pretty sure i have to wear the retainer for the rest of my life.

Back