Honda Odyssey 80s versions of drivers

Ant put Hyundai, when he/she meant Honda. The question was for the Honda Oddyssey.

Hello, I'm a new member on here. This is one of the websites i never thought would exist. Thank god for internet. Anyway, i was watching tv and i saw some new commercial for the 2004 Honda Odyssey. There is 2 versions of it. There is a guy named kenny, at age 38, and he gets a visit from himself, from when he was in the 1980's. and the song im talking about sounds like some 80's synthesizer tune, it could be an instrumental or something. and the other version, instead of a guy getting a visit from himself from the 80's, its a girl, who looks like she's been exersizing. the music sounds like its the same tune from the other version, or they could be 2 different songs. i hope im not confusing you. well i was wondering if anyone knows wut the tune is called, or who composed it. if anyone knows, please tell me cuz i've always wanted to know wut this song was. thanks. e-mail me at ihatethis34@hotmail.com :blink:

Here you go.
BTW.. the "exercize" clothes.. that was just the style at the time.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 24 2004, 02:04 PM
BTW.. the "exercize" clothes.. that was just the style at the time.
ha! swish swish... i use to live in my little jacket that went with those outfits.

man, it kills me that the kids just don't get how great the 80s were! :lol:

can anybody hook me up with the song and clip for the honda add where the younger version of the guy who answers the door criticizes his older self for having a minivan?

Silly Rabbit, someone just asked this half an hour ago. Here is the original answer.

I'm not sure what car company its for, but in the add the guys old self from the 80's comes and yells at himself today for having a minivan and settling down, etc. Does anyone know what is the song playing in the background? Its from the 80's and I've heard it many times, I just can't remeber the name.

It's for the Honda Odyssey, which was discussed here. There were two versions of the ad. Both with music by the group Yaz. One version is "Don't Go" and the other is "Situation." You can find both on the "Best Of" album by Yaz.

I need the name of the song playing in the background of this commercial. I think the commercial was for an SUV. The woman talks to a 80's kid version of herself and there is no lyrics in the commercial but the beat is very eighties and electronic.The girl makes comments on the older's hair.can anyone help me out? this commercial is old a yr maybe 2.

It's for the Honda Odyssey, discussed previously here. The song you're looking for is "Don't Go" by a group called Yaz. You can find in on the "Best Of" album. The song is also available for download from .

Back