Honda Civic Save The Earth t-shirt

Re: Honda Civic Hybrid

Not trying to muddy the waters with my last 2 posts in this thread.

Still looking for the song in this Add.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8sfp_nF7Zc[/ame]

No luck on my end though.

Re: Honda Civic Hybrid

seems to be a remixed version of Simple Kid's "Lil King Kong".......
it's been used a few times on different commercials....
hope it's the 1 you all are talking about.......

I've got to go along with the Simple Kid theory. I've been looking for this music for about a year. I've got the Simple Kid album and it's the closest I've gotten...

Simple Kid's "Lil King Kong" is a dual string Banjo
The AD music is 12 string Guitar...I have listened to Simple Kid's "Lil King Kong" and it is close but I don't think anyone wins the cigar yet. :cool:

It's not the Simple Kid song. The instruments are different, the key is different, And the lyrics are different. The lyrics in The Mysterious Song say something like "it's alright " at the end of the commercial. The Simple Kid doesn't say anything like that or anything that even sounds like those words.

well i broke down and called Honda. after about 15 minutes on hold they advised they would need to call back. next morning I received a return call. per Honda: the ad was created in-house using in-house music. it was not a commercial artist. i'm thinking 'garage band' or similar? or maybe a couple of people went out into their garage and jammed? either way... sounds like we will not find it on the 'net anywhere.

Thanks Jeffa123 for your time and efferts....and thank you to all who have tried to look for the song.

It's too bad about the outcome. Sounds like a really cool song too.
Cheers from Seattle!
Rick

well i broke down and called Honda. after about 15 minutes on hold they advised they would need to call back. next morning I received a return call. per Honda: the ad was created in-house using in-house music. it was not a commercial artist. i'm thinking 'garage band' or similar? or maybe a couple of people went out into their garage and jammed? either way... sounds like we will not find it on the 'net anywhere.
WOW! That's fantastic. Someone called up Honda and asked for it. Though, the thing that amazes me is that they are honest in saying it was in-house. They could have gone onto say that they used some big artists you know and all that stuff.

Wow thanks Jeffa. That's just too frickin bad about the song eh?

Back