Hello!

kai_joshu

Reaction score
This site is going to be a Godsend, I know it. Before I found this place, I usually had to do my own digging (usually to no avail) to find songs, but now, here I am. Hopefuly, though, in the future, I can contribute and find some usefull info for all as well. Be seein' ya!

:evil: Only kidding

Welcome to adtunes. Nice to meet you, I'm Anthony :)

What the hell Anthony?

He's not normally like that, welcome kai_joshu. :)

Hello. Anthony is actually the nice one so yeah, don't pay any attention to that post he must have had his crackio's this morning. :)

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 17 2006, 10:40 PM
Hello. Anthony is actually the nice one so yeah, don't pay any attention to that post he must have had his crackio's this morning. :)
She thinks I'm the nice one :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by a_iver@May 17 2006, 09:57 PM
No one likes you. Go away.
:lol: :lol:

At first I was * :eek: *...then I gave into my evil ways and actually found it funny... :( sorry.

Anyways, welcome! :)

Originally posted by Caren H+May 18 2006, 02:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ May 18 2006, 02:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@May 17 2006, 09:57 PM
No one likes you. Go away.
:lol: :lol:

At first I was * :eek: *...then I gave into my evil ways and actually found it funny... :( sorry.

Anyways, welcome! :) [/b][/quote]
That's right.. give into the darknesss... :devil:

Hey kai_joshu, Welcome to Adtunes

I'm Nabeel....nice ta meet ya..... :D

Thanks for the welcomes...

I see that I may have moved in with some...colorful characters here. Nice to find some diversity in such places.

Hi Kai! Aloha. Anthony forgot his Ritalin today. Crossing fingers for a better tomorrow.

Back