Geico Burt Bacharach

Mr Bigins

Reaction score
I was watching Geiko's newest commercial about someone getting rear ended. There's this old guy at a piano and he's at a side so you can't tell who he is. The first couple of times I thought it was Bert Reynolds(sp?). Now I don'[t think so. Does anyone know?

But it's so funny because the guy is playing at the end while singing slowly "I never want to get hit in the rEAR AGain", and his body language makes it so funny.

If it was Bert, it would make the commercial that much more funny. Have you seen it? Is it him?

Yep. He's one of the celebrities GEICO is using to tell customer stories. The other ones I saw were Charo and Little Richard.

Originally posted by capnmunch@Aug 3 2006, 01:49 PM
I'm pretty sure it was the songwriter/composer Burt Bacharach.
Ok thanks.

Yep. He's one of the celebrities GEICO is using to tell customer stories. The other ones I saw were Charo and Little Richard.
I like this one the best. Geico sure comes up with orriginal commercials.

Anyone know if there is sheet music for the little song he did for Geico?

I posted about this commercial a couple days before you. I don't have an answer for you, but I to find the commercial very funny. :lol:

Burt, being the amazing musician that he is, most likely improvised it on the set.

I suppose if you were really desperate enough ...

You could record and watch and rewatch the ad over and over again ...

And as you're doing that, pay close attention to where his fingers and hands are located on the piano keys and figure out the little tune that way ...

I dunno ... just a thought!

B)

Back