Family Guy Season 5

No thats not it... that song is used when tom tucker gets out of the pool and says that she's cute or whatever.

Look up the episode where peter and brian go back to 1984 when he and lois were 18

It's recreating the scene (diving into the pool) from the movie Caddyshack, which is why it's using the "Mr. Night" song by Kenny Loggins from that scene in the film.

Originally posted by stjohnwayne@Jun 11 2007, 10:33 PM
I listened to both, and I'd have to say that the family guy version actually sounds a little better than the original. But I would be shocked if that was actually Seth McFarlane. Does anybody know any details?
Why would that surprise you? :huh: Seth is very good in the music department.

But I thought I read that Seth used a "voice double" for the American Dad theme song...?

Family Guy - S05E11 - "Tan Aquatic With Steve Zissou"

Nearing the end of the episode, maybe 20 minutes in, Stewie and Brian visit The Chicago Museum Of Art. A song plays while Stewie stares at paintings.

It's instrumental, acoustic guitar, bass, and some sax. Chilled, and uplifting sounding. I think I've heard it in a movie, but I'm not sure.

Any help?

Does anyone know the song that plays in the last scene of "Barely Legal" when Quagmire says he'll straighten Meg out. She walks into his house and he puts a record on the turntable. Does anyone know the title of that song?

try to find a link on Youtube of the episode because i know what episode u talking about but i dont remember the song. :)

Good luck with that. I found plenty from that episode but none with that part. :(

Still.........someone else might.

It sounds like a simple jazz-style background song created by the show's composer just for the show.

I saw this episode again and it is definitely a "sound-alike" song as NumyMufn said, not the original track from Ferris Bueller.

Family Guy Season 5 Saving Private Brian

what was the song playing in the background when the army commercial propaganda was playing at Chris's school? it was a 80's rock. anyone know?

I would like to know the name of the song that is played when young Lois Peuterschmidt [ AKA Lois Griffin] walk by all the guys at the pool and then climbs the diving board and dives in. It is the episode that Peter and Brian have Death let them go back in time again ,again , and again. Thanks for your help.

Back