Family Guy Season 3

Family guy season 3

What is the name of the song in that episode where Tom Tucker calls that celebrity, and he gets the answering machine and there's that cool guitar rift?

The one on the cartoon was an acoustic version with guitar only.

All the PEter Frampton versions i've found are with extra instruments in the background.

I must find if there's an acoustic version.

Originally posted by Mastur B@May 20 2007, 02:33 PM
The one on the cartoon was an acoustic version with guitar only.

All the PEter Frampton versions i've found are with extra instruments in the background.

I must find if there's an acoustic version.
Acoustic version of Baby I Love Your Way: Track 14 at Amazon
or iTunes

Family Guy Season 3 "Fish Out of Water"

In the family guy episode Fish out of Water. Does anyone know the song in the scene where meg and louis are in a concert and louis tells meg to get on the stage and dance then meg takes her shirt off.

I found a clip of Meg and Lois dancing, but I can't identify the song. The clip should help others though, I hope.

I found the band who sings the song. They are call Daphne, and the song is Need Some Lately. I can't find the song no where.

Originally posted by SeeSaw@Oct 28 2008, 07:50 PM
I found the band who sings the song.They are call Daphne,and the song is Need Some Lately.I can't find the song no where.
I messaged them on myspace requesting they post the song for listen or make it available for purchase. Maybe they will do it with enough requests.

http://www.myspace.com/daphne

Back