Fact of the day

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 1 2005, 09:36 AM
:lol: Well, I just stepped into an odd conversation....
I was just thinking the same thing. :blink:

I hate when I step into odd conversations. It get stuck all over the bottom of my shoes. :sick:

:lol:

Man, you guys keep havin' your parties late at night. No one has been on here in a while. Where is everyone??????????

Me either. I'm too much of an old fart now. I don't think I'm capable of staying up late anymore. :lol:

I'm just not into the whole get drunk and have sex thing. Which I guess is odd considering I'm a teenager. :lol:

When you're legal and it's an option it might be lookin a lot more interesting.

So did I.

That doesn't mean you WILL, I'm just sayin. Never say never.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Apr 1 2005, 07:20 PM
I'm just not into the whole get drunk and have sex thing. Which I guess is odd considering I'm a teenager. :lol:
That's not odd. It's how it should be damnit. :p

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Apr 1 2005, 10:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Apr 1 2005, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Apr 1 2005, 07:20 PM
That's not odd. It's how it should be damnit. :p [/b][/quote]
EXACTLY.

*sad @ my baby brother* :(

Aww, I'm sorry for you. I would feel the same if I had a little brother. Everyone's just growing up too fast now days.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Apr 1 2005, 07:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Apr 1 2005, 07:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Apr 1 2005, 07:20 PM
That's not odd. It's how it should be damnit. :p [/b][/quote]
Yay! People who agree with me! :D

I never said I didn't agree, in fact I said that I felt the same way when I was your age. I also said that you might change your mind once you're legal, and that if you do that's ok.

It's my firm belief that all children should be wrapped in cotton until they are 18. At least the ones I'm related to. :mellow:

Just kidding. :lol:

No actually I'm not. :mellow:

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 2 2005, 09:24 AM
I never said I didn't agree, in fact I said that I felt the same way when I was your age. I also said that you might change your mind once you're legal, and that if you do that's ok.

I never said you didn't agree. :lol:

Now me on the other hand... I am 16 year old boozehound who gets layed at least 10 times a week.

Back