Fact of the day

:unsure: Errm... that could be a bad post. Okay, I meant it in the "bu-dum ching" kinda way. :blush:

Haha no you got it right. The other thing has the word "job" in it. :eek:k:

Not that I'd know. :unsure:

Well, I was kind of wondering after I posted it so I checked on urban dictionary and there is both job and shot. :lol:

Here's fun one:

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right
foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in
the air with your right hand. Your foot will change
direction.

WHOA.

I was totally like "Naw I'm the master of my universe, I can do that" and at the last millisecond my foot spun around the other way! :lol: That's so cool.

I'm not sure I believe this one :lol: :

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.

:huh: :shifty: :banghead: :banghead:

I don't really understand the point of it. Like, what are they trying to say?

As always, right? :lol: I'm sure the government hides lots of stuff. Wouldn't shock me any, but I don't think America needs to know EVERYTHING. Kinda like how they were saying on MIB.

Originally posted by gnflyby@Mar 4 2005, 07:41 PM
Did you know its impossible to lick your own elbow?
thats what it said on my penguin chocolate bar.

do you know any facts? or don't you give a fact?
that is not true
it sed that in my assignment pad, the 1s my school gives out, and all these ppl started doing it, and sum actually did, so if u learn anything from this, its to never trust chocolare bars, or penguins

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Apr 4 2005, 12:52 PM
As always, right? :lol: I'm sure the government hides lots of stuff. Wouldn't shock me any, but I don't think America needs to know EVERYTHING. Kinda like how they were saying on MIB.
Kind of like all those secret files they have on aliens they're hiding? :shifty:

Back