Fact of the day

Originally posted by Tyrell@Mar 31 2005, 08:55 PM
Maybe I could write a 500 word essay on it.
Maybe I could write a 500 Page essay on it. :lol:

Originally posted by SiDe@Mar 31 2005, 08:55 PM
by the way dascoot, i've been meaning to ask you for a while now, what are those little brown things in your avatar photo...i've seen them somewhere before (and no, i mean before that other person whose using one as an avatar popped up here too)...

they look familiar but i just can't remember from where they are...

SiDe's fact of the Day: I don't know where dascoot got her crazy-cool avatar.
It's Domo-kun! And I could show you the original picture I cropped my avatar from but you have to be 18. :)

Is that the one that says "Every time someone masturbates God kills a kiitten"? :lol:

Heyyyyy. Does that qualify as a fact? :unsure:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Mar 31 2005, 09:17 PM
Is that the one that says "Every time someone masturbates God kills a kiitten"? :lol:

Heyyyyy. Does that qualify as a fact? :unsure:
:duh:

You wanna get me in trouble dontcha.

Ohhhhhhhh that's riiiiiiiiiiight. No one knows about that till they're 18. :p I forgot. :lol:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Mar 31 2005, 09:34 PM
Ohhhhhhhh that's riiiiiiiiiiight. No one knows about that till they're 18. :p I forgot. :lol:
*LA LA LA I'M NOT LISTENING!!*

I had a very depressing talk with my 15-year-old brother about sex with other day. :(

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 31 2005, 07:52 PM

I had a very depressing talk with my 15-year-old brother about sex with other day. :(
:blink: Did he know to much, too little, or think that he knew it all but was actually clueless? :unsure:

Originally posted by givemfitz+Mar 31 2005, 09:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Mar 31 2005, 09:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 31 2005, 07:52 PM

:blink: Did he know to much, too little, or think that he knew it all but was actually clueless? :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Umm..

He sees more action than I do.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 31 2005, 08:05 PM
He sees more action than I do.
That seems to be the lament of way too many married folk. :(

Man when I'm married I'm laying down some commandments.. Thou shall F**** everyday, even if its a boring routine

Originally posted by Enyone@Mar 31 2005, 10:39 PM
Man when I'm married I'm laying down some commandments.. Thou shall F**** everyday, if its a boring routine
Thats the greatest pick up line in the world. :)

Back