Cold Case Season 3

ohiomedgirl

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Here's the song list for this week's Cold Case:

1) Pet Shop Boys - Always on My Mind
2) The Church - Under the Milky Way
3) Unknown song - played during the scene where Jimmy was talking with the school nurse about abortion. Anyone know it?
4) Depeche Mode - Never Let Me Down Again
5) Howard Jones - No One Is To Blame
6) Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark - Secret
7) Rick Astley - Together Forever
8) Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes

~Gretchen

Originally posted by ohiomedgirl@Sep 25 2005, 08:52 PM
3) Unknown song - played during the scene where Jimmy was talking with the school nurse about abortion. Anyone know it?
I couldn't find that one either. The lyrics were too muffled, but what I got sounded like "Heaven and Hell..."

Originally posted by ohiomedgirl@Sep 25 2005, 06:52 PM
That's the one I was hoping to find out.

i just wanted to know the end song in tonights cold case...all i got was dream on..dream on untill your dream comes through...

Definitely was not Aerosmith, though. I have that Aerosmith version already on my computer, and I believe the Aerosmith version was a cover. I'm guessing the original was from the 60s or 70s, since that's what the flashbacks in this episode were from. I'll look into it.

Hi, actually, I was just doing a little research, and it turns out 'Dream On' is an original Aerosmith song, recorded in the 70s, I believe it said. Sorry!
The song on my computer is a live version, so that's maybe why it sounds like someone else is singing it. Also, the version I have is a bit louder than the version in the episode, most likely cause it was live.

Anybody know the song that played during the scene where Angus and the father were arguing in the hospital?

Did anyone see Cold Case Friday night I believe it was? I really loved the music they played at the very end when his father passed away. Mostly violin I believe. Anyone know what it was?? thanks, dancerj

This episode of Cold Case reminded me of the Breakfast Club, anyone else?
Anyway, a lot of 90s music. And one song in particular that I liked, which I'm kinda surprised I don't know.
I did a search but found no other posts about this, and unfortunately I don't have much, myself. I've been searching the Cold Case sights, but maybe I am too early.

I don't remember what scene, and the only words I have are

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME
I'M OUT OF LOVE"

and a female singer sounding sort of like Psapp or Portishead.

I don't remember this song from the 90s, but they do generally stick with a theme, don't they?
Anyway, not much to go on. It's a shot in the dark, eh? thanks to anyone who tries to help! :D

Whats the last song of that last episode thins sunday 22 on ctv. i think its Sarah Mclachlan but i dont know any lyrics :(

Does anyone know the names and artists of a song that played during the first 15 minutes of Cold Case on 3/12/06? It was when Scotty was driving the girl who was the drug mule to her meeting with the guy who was going to get the drugs from her. Then there was a song played during the part of the show where the priest was explaining about helping the girl and it was a female voice with the words that sounded like "entre nous"? I looked up the Cold Case website episode guide and they don't have this particular episode listed under Cold Case music yet. Any help would be very appreciated

I think you are referring to "Life In Mono." Enigma's "Return to Innocence" was used at the end.

Hi,

The song that plays when Valens is driving Anna in his car (both scenes) is "Mad About You" by the Hooverphonic.

I don't know who did the song that was played when Anna talked to the priest, but when she was talking to Cece in the church basement, Morcheeba sang, "Let Me See."

The closing song is Enigma's "Return to Innocence."

The Cold Case site will be posting more on this eppy soon.

:D

Who sings the song Hallalujah at the end of Cold Case tv show tonight 4/16.
There was also another song played during the time the man in prison was going to be put to death. I would like to know the name of that song and who sings it.

Back