Can't Sleep

I tell ya what though, it sure is nice to get through an evening with no hardcore perviness. I wasn't sure it was possible anymore.

Originally posted by dascoot@May 25 2005, 09:30 PM
I tell ya what though, it sure is nice to get through an evening with no hardcore perviness. I wasn't sure it was possible anymore.
I just started drinkin' and this evenings a Looooooong way from over. :shifty:

Everytime I see the title to this thread I think "Can't sleep, clown'll eat me, can't sleep, clown'll eat me.."

I bet that leaves a lotta clown makeup on your thighs. :eek: :lol: Yes please. I'll have another

:eek: :lol: That was nice
So guess who had a shitty date last night?

He was in bitchy because he got a text message from his Ex, and he was all mad THE WHOLE night. :( It wasn't until around 1 or so he actually started flirting and talking to me a little bit more

Fu-ge-da bout him. That's child-ish and stupid. He's on a date with you. His ex should not even be mentioned or alter his mood.

I know right!! Then we went and got something to eat.. and he was totally fine.. like it had never happened.. I think he's one of those people who like attention.But the highlithg of the evening was the guy who looks like Andy!! well kinda cause we were talking and it's just the pony tail that reminds me of Andy pants... but yea he made my night soooo much better and the music kicked ass

What did you do?

I just realized somehting.. what are you doing up so early?

Ummm no, we've actually been going out almost everyday.. like meeting eachother for lunch or chillin at the coffe haus.. this one was to see some bands play at this club called The Engine Room.. the last time we went there was like two weeks ago
I really like him.. but i dont know <_<

:huh: There's a rule about the appropriate waiting period between dates? :confused:

It's been two weeks.. kinda.. two weeks to get to our "first" date location :confused:
And I've beena good girl.. no kiss or hug yet :)

Back