Can't Sleep

Originally posted by Enyone@May 24 2005, 10:02 PM
Nioxin has skin care product? :eek: WOw I work in a spa and i never knew that

Yea so i bought proactiv last night and can I just say I love my face!!!
Rhonda does it or did work for you?
Oh lord.. :duh:

I saw "Proactiv" and read it "Minoxidil". :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dascoot@May 24 2005, 07:02 PM
Blow something neato up for me. :)
;) Months away from that I'm afraid. Gotta do the boring stuff first. Kinda like practice before the big game. B)

No this is gonna be a good one.. we're going ot some band again :)

Hey will someone tape Lost tomorrow and mail it to me.. coz i swear i am the only on in galveston that watches it -_-

Originally posted by Enyone@May 24 2005, 06:02 PM
Nioxin has skin care product? :eek: WOw I work in a spa and i never knew that

Yea so i bought proactiv last night and can I just say I love my face!!!
Rhonda does it or did work for you?
Yes. O love it! You should also get the mask that they have. It's really gentle and makes your skin feel so soft. It has an odd smell because it has tea tree oil in it. (I don't know if you've ever smelled that but it's the same stuff used in melaluca products and it's odd smelling at first but you get used to it. But that's just the mask.) At first I didn't like proactive because the face wash felt so abrasive and using the toner afterwards burned a bit but after a couple weeks or so, that goes away and it just makes your face feel so soft and smooth.

Yessssssss.. I'm excited.. yea I got the three steps plus the mask for 45 dollars.. i bought it in the mall.. I like the way my skin feels now.. even thought it's been a day

Ok so I'm Gabrielle Desperate House Wife

Hmmmm I dunno.. but I know being Gabrielle is bad.. ask Andy he knows more than i do ;)

Goodnight

:lol: yea i can't see that... i want Melissa to take it!

Back