Can't Sleep

I totally agree.. if only i could discipline myself to live by that ...hahahahaa.. im kidding.. yea i totally agree.. he kinda does kinda doesn't.. i figured out he's really hardheaded like me.. but i know when to let things go.. you know

ok here's the story on his ex
She was a bisexual skank, who cheated on him with a girl and who broke up with him in a text message while she was on her way or in Mississippi. She hasn't really called him much.. and he wants anwsers bla bla bla. Recently she's been texted him like "Hi" and "how are you" and stupid stuff like that. On our way up to Houston she saw him and texted him asking if he was around Baybrook Mall (which he was, picking me up) and thats why he was all pissy last night :confused:

That's weird. Woman stalker!! Does she know that he is seeing someone? Maybe she's really jealous of you.

:lol: actually when i first met you.. she was soooo jelous, I had skipped english that day.. and so did Jose :eek: .. thye were in the library and Jose stopped me and said skip that class.. so secretly crushing on him.. i was like ok.. well thats when i found out he had a girlfirend :(
.. i sat next to him and we were talking and she tells her firend sitting next to her to switch him sides :lol: and then we were studying at my house and she had called him and he told her where he was at she was pisssed off, and the that friday she broke up with him

Hmmmmm.. Meditate on this I will :smurf: <*pretend it's a yoda smiley*

Lol@ yoda voice. I'm finally going to see that today. I figure I've waited long enough that the odds of me having to sit next to someone dressed like Darth Vader are slim. :p

:lol: If you do have to sit next to one, ask him which button pages his parents to come pick him up. :lol:

:( I still haven't seen it.

You could have a lunchtime illness and sneak out for a matinee. :D

:lol: you are pregnant you know ;) Fitz you are going to fall in love today

You could have a lunchtime illness and sneak out for a matinee. :D

Should have said----Mmmmmmmmmm An illness at the time of lunch you could have and out for a matinee you could sneak. mmmMMMmmmm :p

Originally posted by Enyone@May 26 2005, 09:12 AM
;) Fitz you are going to fall in love today
:blink: :huh: :lol: :lol: :lol: Not likely :p Well I mean anythings possible but.......nahhhhhhhhhh. :p

I mean with the movie :) And dont get all squirmy when you see Anakin..ok?

Squirmy? Me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ok now I'm curuious. But I can't ask. I'll just have to go see. I've avoided that "1st 8 mins" thread all this time. Must not succumb to darkside spoilers! Must use FORCE!!!!!!

Back