Can't Sleep

Ohhhh welllllllll. I didn't realize. Cuz nuttin makes me squirmy like hot & hunky man flesh on a big silver screen. :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

:lol: We know it does Fitz. And I suppose this is why he will fall in love today also? Because of Anakin?

:lol: I was thinking you were gonna get all hot and heavy over the Darth Vadar helmet.. with that hoooooooootttttttttt breathing and all

Mmmmmmmmm Darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrth. Gagggggggghhhhhhhhhhh drool. :p

I've got a stupid song stuck in my head and it won't go away. I keep singing it over and over. Someone shoot me. :(

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 26 2005, 11:36 AM
:lol: We know it does Fitz. And I suppose this is why he will fall in love today also? Because of Anakin?
No i was just saying he was ognna fall in love with the movie in general.. I want some cereal

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 26 2005, 09:41 AM
What song?
Too embarrassing. 80's pop drivel. Only a bullet in the head will make it stop.

is it love shack? or girls just wanna have fun..ooo i bet its a nice day for a white wedding

:lol: :lol: Nahhhhh those woulldn't be so bad. Except for maybe Cyndi Lauper. But Billy Idol and The B52s rock. It's a song I'm too lazy to look up. One hit wonder.

I'm sorry but I'm just looking for the right words to say.
I know they don't sound the way I planned them to be.
But if you wait around awhile I'll make you fall for me I promise.
I Promise you......... :blush:

Hey rhonda I just did the mask and I love my face!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad you like it as much as I do.

Omg, I think it's called True. I absolutely love that song! :)

<_< Try having it stuck in your head for two days. It loses much of its charm. :p

how about

you know im such a fool for you, you've got me wrapped your fingeeerrrr. do you have to let it linger

I'm trying but everytime I take off the headphones that's the song that keeps popping into my head. <_<

Gaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Back