Bones Season 4

Bones "Double Trouble in the Panhandle"

song at the end:
"No Envy No Fear" by Joshua Radin (Amazon) (iTunes)

Reactions: jca
Bones "The Hero in the Hold"

song at the end:
"When The Pain Dies Down " by Chris Stills (Amazon) (iTunes)

Re: Bones "The Salt in the Wounds"

Heh, I heard that song on the show and even though I probably downloaded it years ago I couldn't remember what it was so I thought I'd check Adtunes and sure enough here's the answer before I even had to ask.

I wonder what show I heard it on originally though.
*Edit* I searched it on here, must have been Scrubs. Aaaand I found out it was originally by The Knife. The Knife version sounds great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrjwqXwyzNU

Bones "Mayhem On A Cross" (Season 4, Episode 24)

The music in question plays when the character "Angela" is working in the lab. The other characters enter and are surprised that she is listening to that particular genre of music (death metal).

Does anyone have a clue of what they might have played for that scene? It doesn't last for very long...

hi, i was just wondering if any one knows the song that was in Bones s04e17 - Salt in the Wound, where the volleyball team are having a baby shower?

Hey,
Just wondering if anybody could please tell me the song that was playing in season 4, episode 24 "The Beaver in the Otter".
the song was playing while Brennan was looking over the bones about 30 minutes in????

Any help would be much appreciated
Xx

Hey,
Just wondering if anybody could please tell me the song that was playing in season 4, episode 24 "The Beaver in the Otter".
the song was playing while Brennan was looking over the bones about 30 minutes in????

"Time Lapse Lifeline" by Maria Taylor

I am trying to figure out what song is played during the last scene with the character hodges laying in the desert of season 4 episode 19, Science in the Physicist. Thanks for any help

Hi, I was wondering what the song for Season 4, Episode 9 titled "The Con Man in the Meth Lab" during Brennan's toast to Booth in the bar for his birthday. It plays throughout the scene up to where Booth takes his brother outside. Thanks in advance!:)

Re: Bones

HI, Ive looked everywhere for a song on the season finale "The end in the beginning" when Bone's dad is burning the FBI agent at the end, it sounds like a song by the Smashing Pumpkins and has a piano in it and he's singing "never let you go" i think, it doesnt seem to be listed anywhere! :(

Re: Bones

HI, Ive looked everywhere for a song on the season finale "The end in the beginning" when Bone's dad is burning the FBI agent at the end, it sounds like a song by the Smashing Pumpkins and has a piano in it and he's singing "never let you go" i think, it doesnt seem to be listed anywhere! :(

Your query is strange. Bone's Dad doesn't burn the FBI agent at the season 4 end. He does it in Season 2 episode 11 titled "Judas on a Pole." The song that played in the scene from that episode is "Running Up The Hill" by Placebo.

hi,

can somebody please tell me the name of the song with the female voice sometimes in the end of episode 20???

thanks!!!

Back