Baileys with a Hint of Coffee

Originally posted by loudmouthmuch@Oct 17 2008, 06:50 AM
Hi.

I am the singer on the new Bailey's commercial (the guy that the girl sings along with...) What questions do you have?

Thanks!

Tim
Nice Job like the add and song would like to hear the longer version

What I would like to know is; who is the Girl in the add?

Originally posted by loudmouthmuch@Oct 17 2008, 06:50 AM
Hi.

I am the singer on the new Bailey's commercial (the guy that the girl sings along with...) What questions do you have?

Thanks!

Tim
Hello LoudMouth and it's good to see you here.

My main question is what I asked up above. The lyrics in the 1st line of the commercial currently airing.

Is it "You gotta DIG coffee", or.. ??
Thank you!

Check it out on youtube and read the comments. Some are odd and sidetracked, but I laughed anyway. There's info on the original song and the original performer.

The original song (?) that YouTube comments are referring to:

"Coffee" by Job Striles
Download it from Amazon.

And comments also claim the actress in the Baileys commercial is Lindsay Hartley.

Love the tune guys. It's always rattling around in my head. Did you ever confirm who the girl was?:cool:

I believe the girl is a Brazilian model/actress called Elana Drago. There are some pictures and info if you search Google with her name. Isn't she something?

I think everyone knows the Dean Martin song "Let it Snow" but does anyone know the title of the Ray Charles track that the girl sings along to? I like quite a lot of his R & B numbers but can't place this one.

I believe the actress Tara Cannistraci is singing gotta dig coffee.

I recently saw a picture of the model Tara Cannistraci. She works on the big screen at the Yankee games and now she's on the cover of an up coming book. the website is numberonebestseller.org She's a beauty!

Back