Bacardi "A Fly's Life"

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
A TV ad for Bacardi rum starts with a young fly and an old fly sitting on a park bench. The old fly warns the young one to live life to the fullest, and then he dies. So, young fly goes off and parties across town, until he falls off the ceiling at the end, dying.

Song heard is "Born To Be Alive" by Patrick Hernandez. Audio sample through link, track 1.

Hey, does anyone know the name of the song in that new Bacardi commercial? Its the one with the old fly telling the young fly to live it up while he can so he goes to Vegas, drinks, plays blackjack, watches some girls get in a pillowfight - the song sounds cool but there arent really any lyrics. Thanks!

Sorry, just found the answer. For anyone who wants to know, its called Born to be Alive by Patrick Hernandez. Also, the dance remix is good.

This may have been asked before but im looking for the song title to the Bacardi commercial that features a guy in a fly suit partying. Anyone know it?

The commercial is for Bacardi rum and features a fly who's living it up before he dies. I can't remember the hook of the song, but it's got a good beat. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Does anyone know the commercial or song in the commercial where the guy is dressed in a fly costume and he parties all day and night with beautiful women? At the end he is in a high rise apartment on the ceiling and he falls off to the floor, representing the 24 hour life span of the fly. I believe it's alcohol related. :wacko: :blink:

A commercial, that aired a few weeks back, had a bug that, after his father dies, goes out and lives up his life shortly before dying. It's a beer commercial. Does anyone know the commercial I am talking about, and the song on it? It goes something like "I wanna.....".

that bacardi commercial with the fly. thers a song that goes , "born to be alive" does anyone know if this ais the actual title of the son? and if so who is/are the singer/s?

It's Patrick Hernandez "Born to be alive"

A song from like the 70's

Back