AT&T Cingular Sync

Thanks for the quick replies. But those aren't it. Any other thoughts? I've "searched" through here with some key words and can't find any other posts about it.

It came out some time around when this Old Navy Short Shorts commercial came out. If that helps .....

Do you remember anything else about the song? Male/female vocals?

Remember that old Blondie song, Hangin' On The Telephone? When I hum it in my head, the tune seams similar. But the words aren't the same. Maybe "radio" is in place of "telephone". But only that one line of lyrics would rhyme, not the rest of the Blondie song.

And the feel of the song is kind of a new wave feel like Joy Division's Love Will Tear Us Apart. Not dance-y or techno, more like .... ???

Oh, and I think there was whistling!!!! Yes, I think so.

Whistling?

Is it "Young Folks" -by- Peter Bjorn and John ...?

Video:

Great song even if it's not the one you're thinking of!

;)
-xod

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, yes, that IS a great song.

"and we don't care about the young folks
talkin' bout the young style
and we don't care about the old folks
talkin' 'bout the old style too
and we don't care about our own folks
talkin' 'bout our own stuff
all we care about is talking
talking only me and you"

That last part, "talking only me and you" is where I was thinking "radio". So THANKS for reading my mind and not my words!!

I cannot even remember what kind of phone it was, but it featured a young woman with short-ish hair with really red highlights. She had earphones in and was headbanging to whatever music was playing. What song was this?

No, none of those. The song has a male singer, I believe. I haven't seen the commercial for a while, so I can't remember any lyrics.

Back