AT&T Cingular

elemenous

Reaction score
AT&T Cingular

I am watching the Bears /Saints game and there was a song playing with an AT & T and Cingular commericial that I like and have been trying to locate. I've also heard it on the radio, but can't find it in iTunes because I don't know the title. It starts out, "East coast, west coast ... it don't matter" and goes on with several other comparisons and don't matters. Anyone have an idea of the title of the song and who sings it?

Thanks! :)

Yeah I was watching the game too, as I am from Chicago!

Anyways... I remember it had like "East coast, West Coast" I wasn't paying that much attention but it was a catchy tune, hopefully they run it again.

Before I post I am gonna like... give myself a few minutes...

Within 3 minutes I found the YouTube Video and the song name...

Robert Randolph and the Family Band - Ain't Nothing Wrong With That

Your smugness is always appreciated, but did you think about your answer? Did you actually listen to the song? Robert Randolph and the Family Band? Doing a rap song?
Guess you weren't as good as you thought you were.

Anyone else?

I did! I was just about to search for that! It IS the right song!!! Thank you!!!

Yeah that is definately the song. AT & T still use the Oasis song "All Around The World" too at the end of their commercials when they show their logo.

Last night I was watching TV and a Cingular or At & t Ad came on- the ad was a long line of people that spanned across the country- all answering their phones one right after another. It looked really cool, but the song that played was even cooler. It was a rock song with an awesome guitar intro. Anyone know what the song is?

The song is in a fairly new at&t commercial were a bunch of people are lined up side by side and it's like a domino effect where one person answers their phone and the person next to them does it as well. Can't remember the lyrics sorry.

I found it. It's Ain't Nothin wrong with that by Robert Randolph by the way nice pic love the office

Originally posted by PigglyWiggly@Jan 28 2007, 08:18 PM
I found it. It's Ain't Nothin wrong with that by Robert Randolph by the way nice pic love the office
Yeah the Office rocks.

Back