Ask Ravi

Originally posted by leone@Dec 15 2006, 08:57 PM
I'm only looking at the factory sealed auctions and most of 'em have the standard warrenty. Some 2 years, some 5. Haven't seen a lifetime one yet.

I was trying to find a picture of that thumb drive and look what I found. :lol: :lol:
OK, I couldn't help but look for the thumb one after you mentioned it...and one of my friends showed me her new one that is the size of a freakin dime...

:lol:

HERE'S a link to a pic of the thumb one...and 14 other weird ones LOL B)

Ravi are you even in the States anymore?

If you are I have a Latin question. :)

I bet he and Fitz are out there plotting something. :ph34r:

Zoinks! You better take all your underwear off the clothesline. :ph34r:

ME?? You're the one hanging all your cocks out to dry on the line!

It's completely innocent! It's only dirty if you make it dirty. :p

Well of COURSE it's not dirty, you just washed em, that's why they're on the line. Duh. :p

Hi Melissa Leone and everybody
I am in india now the only way of-access is through my blackberry very hard to type although they have done an awespme job in predictive typing

Originally posted by cultclassic@Feb 9 2007, 10:51 PM
I am in indis now the only way of-access is through my blackberry very hard to type although they have done an aqespme job in predictive typinn
:lol: That reminds me of when my keyboard crapped out. :ph34r: How long you staying over there? :)

Hey, guess what evil class I passed. :naughty:

:lol: :lol: I love how he went back to edit his spelling and it only managed to change a couple letters.

:( Ravi. Is everyone ok? Will you be back soon? I have a wee package to send you.

you passed physics. Congratulatory spanks for leoney B)
:lol: @ Melissa... Yeah blackberry makes you talk like yoda..p hard this typing is ..
I prolly be back later this year.p.although I'm not sure . What is in the package..p
:)

Originally posted by cultclassic@Feb 11 2007, 12:01 AM
What is in the package..p :)
And ruin the surprise? :lol: :p :devil:

What time is it? Noonish?

Originally posted by leone+Feb 11 2007, 01:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Feb 11 2007, 01:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic@Feb 11 2007, 12:01 AM
What is in the package..p :)
And ruin the surprise? :lol: :p :devil:

What time is it? Noonish?[/b][/quote]
No it's time for spanking "new" jersey physicists..p :lol:

Originally posted by cultclassic@Feb 11 2007, 12:01 AM
you passed physics. Congratulatory spanks for leoney B)
:lol: @ Melissa... Yeah blackberry makes you talk like yoda..p hard this typing is ..
I prolly be back later this year.p.although I'm not sure . What is in the package..p
No it's time for spanking "new" jersey physicists..p
Ravi, you got some bladder control issues, honey? You keep peeing on us.

And I'm not telling. Cept it's not much more than cookies. The girls are getting pretty stuff in their packages that you prolly wouldn't want. :)

Back