Ask Ravi

You won't be saying that once I start. :devil: *fetches chainsaw*

Originally posted by leone@Jul 18 2006, 03:02 AM
Because I KEEL YOU!
^ :lol: :lol:

I'm reminded of the dude from Meaning Of Life who had to pick his own method of death and he chose to be chased off a cliff by a pack of naked women in bicycle helmets. :lol: :lol:

Dear Ravi

Once again, I find myself in some sort of proverbial pile of parrot droppings.

You see, here in Belgium we have some little nagging thing called a volume limit for our internet connections. I, myself, find myself beyond that limit, affectionately shown by the loss of broadband internet. Aye, exceeding that very limit results in a smallband connection.

Oh, the shame and agony.

Being the hot little guru of world-wide wisdom that you are, i was hoping you might have a clue as to how i can kick my provider in the groin for this. Perhaps a little letter with the following words might cast fear into the very mushy little bodily parts of these dictators of internet freedom:

Dear Bastard

I curse you and hope something distinctly annoying happens to you, like a turnip falling on your head.

I fear, however, that for these forces of evil, no act is great enough to stop them. Even an attack with my full power would result in a massacre the likes of which the world has never seen since the viking Olaf the Pink started a war and accidentally ordered helmets with the horns facing inwards.

Actually i was hoping that you might have some way to facilitate my further use of the internet at a speed exceeding that of an old lady with a walking stick and fractured hip.

But it matters not. I shall now execute my last and final plan: inviting the greedy little turds on a nice cocktail & anthrax party. Alas the outcome of that plan shall, no doubt, be irrelevant.

With these words, i hope that whoever reads this shall consider my sad fate, hold silent for a minute, and, perhaps, shed a tear for me.

Love, Kenny-wenny

PS: no im not drunk but i strongly suspect the results are the same.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OLAF THE PINK!!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: Oh my darling Kenny-Wenny! You are pretty much SOL, I'm afraid... All I can say is get the eff outa there.... :( Are there any internet acceleration services there at all?

Originally posted by cultclassic@Jul 20 2006, 05:38 AM
:lol: Oh my darling Kenny-Wenny! You are pretty much SOL, I'm afraid... All I can say is get the eff outa there.... :( Are there any internet acceleration services there at all?
well shnookums, i could just wait till the next month for the friggin meter to reset...or i could pay a tidy sum for some extra volume blocks

but its just wrong - i mean internet is already one of the most expensive here and i dont think any other country has that limitation

*banging fists on table* MOVE! TO! THE STATES! MOVE! TO! THE STATES!

Originally posted by leone@Jun 14 2006, 09:38 PM
Weird iPod question: There's one that I keep seeing on the subway. It's different from the traditional iPod (by traditional I mean it's front cover is white and has a silver back) and I've seen it in a variety of colors. It's smaller than the iPod but larger than the Nano. What the hell is it? I can't seem to find it on the apple website. :unsure:
now in color

They're out with 8 gigs now? How long 'til the 10, 12, 15, and 18 gig ones? :ph34r: :lol:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Sep 13 2006, 01:25 PM
I use ipods to wipe my ass.
:lol: :lol: I thought you used bark, dude.

my grandparents use wooden sticks to brush their teeth...

....sooo wierd... :D

Originally posted by 4swrds@Sep 13 2006, 04:32 PM
my grandparents use wooden sticks to brush their teeth...

....sooo wierd... :D
:lol: Mango tree right? My grandfather did that too... He used to make me climb the mango tree to get fresh sticks. Which caused conversations like this, with neighbors:

what are you doing up the tree? don't you have school?
grampa needs to brush!
Oh.
WHAT??? WHO??

Never used toothpaste... he had perfect set of teeth when he was like 90!

I lucked out big time so nevermind. :)

But for future reference, physics = :eek:k: or :cry: for you?

Originally posted by leone@Sep 13 2006, 09:06 PM
I lucked out big time so nevermind. :)

But for future reference, physics = :eek:k: or :cry: for you?
:eek:k: (atleast used to be... :unsure: ) :)

Excellent, then I'll pick your brain every so often in the upcoming year. :)

In the meantime, what do you suggest, Physics for Dummies or Complete Idiot's Guide to Physics? :lol: I'm not kidding!

Back