Adtunes Greatest Hits

Like when your looking through old stuff.. you think about what was going on around that time. you know like looking thourhg a journal you had to write in for class. Adtunes is like a BIG journal to me. I like looking through the old posts

Shoot I think that happend like 4 time dinnit? :lol:

Those are too funny! I was cracking up over someone googleing Scoot's signature. That's hilarious, so cute!

And yes, "liars can't have whipped cream!!" :lol:

Originally posted by leone@Mar 22 2005, 02:51 PM
Voting
I just remembered I can't love Anthony any more.

Dude that whole thread was painful, I literally had a panic attack reading it over, only got about 4 pages in and had to stop. :(

I liked that smirking chimp comment

Originally posted by dascoot
I literally had a panic attack reading it over, only got about 4 pages in and had to stop.

Happy thoughts! Happy Thoughts! Think pink fluffy bunnies!

Yeah that guy was awesome.. how come so many awesomes only post a few times and run away?

Happy thoughts! Fluffy bunnies! Best year EVER! What The Bleep Do We Know mentality!

Originally posted by dascoot
Yeah that guy was awesome.. how come so many awesomes only post a few times and run away?

Maybe that reefer thing got passed.

Originally posted by leone+Mar 22 2005, 04:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Mar 22 2005, 04:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot

Maybe that reefer thing got passed. [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:whistle:

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 11 2005, 03:10 PM
I know, brother ain't been around in forever. Neither has Anthony.. neither has Fitz, but he has an excuse.

COME BACK YOU PEOPLE.
I'm back :)

And i plan on being around more often. more like i used to.

Originally posted by a_iver@Mar 26 2005, 07:00 PM
And i plan on being around more often. more like i used to.
You better or no whipped cream for you :p

Back