70's ? Pop song

djguest

Reaction score
I heard this song at work today, the only lyrics I remember were " into the night "
that phrase was used a few times.. probably the song title, but I've searched every where and nothing. It's not Benny Mardones - Into the Night. It has a... pop feel... kind of like. Pilot - Magic. It's older, either 70's - 80's. Has a very catch synth. If anyone could help me, I'll be so grateful. Thanks

holy crap! it is!!!! thank you so much sunflower! now my mind can rest easily.

i have another... it was on an episode of " I Love the 80's " on vh1. the music video, had a.... leap frog dance move?? the beat has a very erie synth. it's still pop and has a UK sound. Kind of monotone-ish lyrics. Thanks again.

i'm sorry it's not that. they did feature that song on VH1 too. i can't think of anything else to give... kind of like the beginning synth of Billy Idol - Eyes Without A Face.

nevermind i found it! it was Gary Numan - Cars. thanks for all your help. i've found this site to be the most helpful and fast forum. thanks again.

:lol: hey dj, im so excited i was finally able to answer a question for someone, cuz i have had so many excellent questions answered for me!!

Back