Help with this song from the 70's (I think)

mcmcmc

Reaction score
It's an old song, i believe from the 70's or 80's. The music is mostly a bunch of piano chords, and at one part, it sounds like the singer is yelling "betty, betty, betty, betty" or something like this. If you can read music, there's one part where the singer goes (not singing any words, just the melody):

------------------------------------
eee
cc
-------------------------------------
aa aa
--g---------g-------------------------

Thats in the treble clef. And more letters means the note is held longer :p.

Other possible lyrics go something like "let you loose" or "outta moves" or something like this, but i'm not sure if i heard it right... It was at a mall and it was very noisy. If you can figure out what song this is, you are a god.

Originally posted by mcmcmc@Aug 26 2008, 07:10 PM
It's an old song, i believe from the 70's or 80's. The music is mostly a bunch of piano chords, and at one part, it sounds like the singer is yelling "betty, betty, betty, betty" or something like this. If you can read music, there's one part where the singer goes (not singing any words, just the melody):

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,eee
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cc
,,,,,,,,aa,,,,,,,,,,aa
--g---------g-------------------------

Thats in the treble clef. And more letters means the note is held longer :p.

Other possible lyrics go something like "let you loose" or "outta moves" or something like this, but i'm not sure if i heard it right... It was at a mall and it was very noisy. If you can figure out what song this is, you are a god.
OK, sorry for the double post, but i can't find the edit button :S. I had to fix the notes up. The commas are there just to hold the keys in place.

"Making Love Out of Nothing At All" by Air Supply

or

"Making Love Out of Nothing At All" by Bonnie Tyler

???

:unsure:

Thanks doctormemory, but i figured out what it wasss. Bennie and the Jets by Elton John. I'm kind of embarassed I didn't realise it was him. :unsure:

Back