2014 Kia Sorento "Landscape" Canada

Reaction score
I've been seeing a Kia commercial (believe it's for the Sorrento) where a family is driving through a forest and animations start popping up in the forest while they're driving. Lyrics go something like

"Oh yeah, you got me flyin'. Oh yeah, you got me smilin'."

Ends with "fly awayyyy" and the kid in the car grabs a stuffed bird.

I'm starting to think it was made for Kia because I can't figure out the song :(

Re: 2013 Kia Canada Sorento?

don't know how I found this place but funny how you are looking for the same song I have been craving to find. Any luck yet?!? I have tried youtube and itunes to no luck.

Sorry it is for a 2014 Sorrento ( I just meant it was airing in 2013). Keep seeing it play over and over throughout hockey night in Canada and it's driving me crazy that I don't know it yet. Can't find a video anywhere yet.

no luck here again, I've been asking around and no one knows. I tried catching kia on twitter to no avail.......

just saw it again right now. looking at the basketball game here in Ontario!!!

Just tried to Shazam the song during the Leafs game and it wasn't able to recognize it. Pretty much confirmed as original music made for Kia so likely not available to us :(

also Kia confirmed that it was written for them specifically.

Thanks for the confirmation :(

I kind of figured too since it sounds like children singing :p

Kia's response to a request for the song:
"Hi Steffan, the song was specifically written for this commercial. We're big fans of it as well and may be releasing more info on it in the near future. Thanks for your question!"

LAME

Back