2011 Lincoln MKZ Wishlist Event holiday

wrathloki

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew the song from this commercial, the new wishlist event one where John Slattery is driving through a bunch of christmas lights. I can't even find a video for this one but it's been going for about a week.

Re: 2011 Lincoln MKZ holiday

I was wondering if anyone knew the song from this commercial, the new wishlist event one where John Slattery is driving through a bunch of christmas lights. I can't even find a video for this one but it's been going for about a week.
Hello, I just saw it on TV and recognized it after half a second.
It is a remix of Massive Attack "Paradise Circus" Gui Boratto.
The original one is absolutely glamoring. I can listen to it 30 times in a row and I love it more and more each time. I first saw it in "True Blood", which is my favourite show in the world together with "The Godfather". I reccomend you watch it (if you are older than 18) ))))).

Actually the Gui Boratto remix is used in the commercial from earlier this fall or summer or whatever. The commercial I'm talking about is where he's driving through the city with christmas lights all over the place. It's a christmasy sounding electronic song, definitely not the gui boratto remix of paradise circus.

I found the video but I still don't know what the song is.

As someone mentioned above, it is a remix of "Paradise Circus" by Massive Attack. Without singing. It's used on the BBCA program, "Luther". Nice music.

I heard the song the other day. Lincoln has great taste in music. The song you are referring to is called Throwing Snow by Un Vingt.

There are different variations of it, but you'll know right away when you play the song.

The song is Throwing Snow by Un Vingt check it out on YouTube the part used in the commercial is about 3 minutes into the song. Enjoy!

The song sounds right but they must have remixed it somehow. There are no sleighbells or chimes in the original.

Cool song though.

Back