2003 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Hi, I'm looking for a song too, which was at the end of the show but it's not mentioned on the list I' ve seen here.
I would be thankful if someone could help me. The text was something like: "Yeah, Yeah, this is heaven" or something like that - again and again.
I thought it could be the darkness 'cause the singer sounds the same, but i have not found a song like that.
Please help because I will get crazy, I have to get this song.

at the risk of repeating myself and others, here's a revised list of the music from the show:

Intro
Clubbed to Death (Kurayamino Mix) by Rob D.

Segment 1
Batman Theme by Danny Elfman
Plastic Dream by Jaydee
AA XXX by Peaches

Segment 2
Hey Sexy Lady by Shaggy
Fever by Peggy Lee

Segment 3
Are You My Woman by Chi Lites
Rock Star by NERD
Slow by Kylie Minogue

Segment 4
Bilitis by Francis Lai (the original version is classical, i guess VS did a remix of it)
Slayed by Overseer
Gimme The Light by Sean Paul

Segment 5
Dirt Off Your Shoulders by Jay Z
Good Luck by Basement Jaxx
Bring Me To Life by Evanescence (the closest remix to the version heard in the show is the Frozen Remix)

Finale
Batman Theme by Danny Elfman
Hey Sexy Lady by Shaggy
Are You My Woman by Chi Lites
Rock Star by NERD
Good Luck by Basement Jaxx

The song I'm looking for is not on the list, I downloaded them all.. I' ve seen the show on fashion tv, so its possible that its a track mixed in by the channel. If somebody have seen it too on fashiion tv and knows something about it, pleaze tell me. Its at the and of the show when all the babes are comong outside. Its a sort of Indie-rock. Thanks

i had a question. ok on the victoria's secret website you can view the video. (http://www2.victoriassecret.com/fashionshow/video.html?fp_redirected=1) But then the music in the background is different. there is one main song that starts playing when heidi comes out in the 11 million dollar bra and basically that same song lasts throughout the first half until where they change scenes to the big billboards w/ the pictures of uplose bras and stuff hehe. i REALLY want to know what that song is. it sounds kind of technoish thats instrumental. Please if anyone knows what it is or what it could be hehe :D THANK YOU!

Hey, anybody here know the name of the song when that one new chick is being given this little walking advice by alessandra. Its right before she debuts.

Does anyone know the name of that song that the 3 models were singing together?? It's in Portuguese or Spanish.

Could anybody tell me, who sing the soundtrack of the final of the Victoria's Secret Show 2003. It was in the ending, where most of the girls (without Heidi Klum,..)walked over the catewalk. The textphrases sounds same.

PLEASE HELP ME
Thanks, Robin (Sorry my language, I'm german)

Victoria's Secret 2000 & 2001 Soundtrack

:rolleyes:
I am in desperate need of knowing the tracks played on
Victoria's Secret 2000 & 2001 fashion shows ( as shown on ftv)
The VS2000 show's tracks are instrumental & has no lyrics.
Hope somebody there has the answer :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Here is 1 of the tracks with video

--------------------Copy--&--Paste---------------------------
mms://a637.v6313e.c6313.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/637/6313/v0001/
vs.download.akamai.com/6313/fall_2001/fashion_show_34.asf
--------------------Copy--&--Paste---------------------------

Click File ->Open in Media player and paste it, press OK

Hope u can find it now :)

:D dear kayleb i too wanted that song and searched for it and found it. it was called "aa xxx" by someone..just look up aa xxx lyrics and it will show up. bye!

I was wondering if someone could help me in identifying the first piece of music heard in the Victoria's Secret 2003 Fashion Show. It's a techno version of the main Batman theme composed by Danny Elfman, but if anyone knows who rearranged it, or where I can get the version used by the show, I would be most grateful.

hey, i just saw the show here in australia tonight, and i really really wanna know what the name of the batman remix is, it is definately not the original danny elfman theme, it is a remixed version of the original, by, danny elfman as mentioned. ive been looking all over the web and cant find out anything, someone please help me!!!

dont ignore me!!!

thank you very much :D

Yes--if anyone knows where to get the Batman remix--please reply! It's a techno version of the main Batman theme composed by Danny Elfman, but if anyone knows who rearranged it, or where I can get the version used by the show, I would be most grateful.

The whole List

1)Theme From Batman by Danny Elfman - Plastic Dream by Jaydee - AA XXX by Peaches

2)Last Tango In Paris by Gato Barbieri - Hey Sexy Lady by Shaggy feat. Brian & Tony Gold - Fever by Peggy Lee

3)Are You My Woman by Chi-Lites

4)Rock Star by N.E.R.D. - Slow [Chemical Brothers Remix] by Kylie Minogue

5)Bilitis by Fancis Lai - Gimmie Da Light by Sean Paul NOTE: there were 2 versions on the CD, slight difference in the mix, not sure which was used but they're basically the same

6)Dirt Off Your Shoulders by Jay Z - Kish Kash by Basement Jaxx - Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

7)Reprise [Remix] Most of the songs were remixed into one big sped up medley.

There u go sweethearts! ;)

Theme From Batman by Danny Elfman - Plastic Dream by Jaydee - AA XXX by Peaches
Cheers! B)

hey i'm new
lol

anyway, ive been doing a lot of research on runway music
i probably researched for like 3 days becuz i really liked the remixes , esp. vs'
i also watched the show a lot and i found out that there was a special DJ
(you probably could of figured out but) that mixes 2 songs together and makes the beat
much much faster, and that also takes out the the cuss words...
im not sure who the DJ is but some famous runway music DJ's are:

DJ Princess
DJ Wilson Chan
DJ Dimitri

i couldnt find any of them on a music DLing program or downloadable sites

best luck to you :D

Originally posted by pink_freaky@Jan 24 2004, 12:54 PM
Theme From Batman by Danny Elfman - Plastic Dream by Jaydee - AA XXX by Peaches
Cheers! B)
I didn't see the show, so I don't know if the first part of the show had those three songs individually, or if all three were mixed together. I could be mistaken, but I think that listing is referring to the three songs separately...

1. batman theme
2. plastic dream
3. aa xxx

There's been a whole lot of discussion over the Batman Theme remix, and no one seems to know for sure. Some of the fashion show set list info that has been passed on this forum has even come straight from Victoria's Secret, so I think we've nailed an accurate set list.

If you could find out who the DJ was for the fashion show, that might help -- maybe it was just special for the show... :unsure:

please dont just post the supposed song list, cuz the batman song used was not the original theme. i have emailed victorias secret, and they cannot help me, they dont actually know what it was called, they can only tell me well, the wrong thing, that its the orig them. i have a real feeling this song will never be found, and that its just some 1 off :angry: , privately made track. :( well, if anyone can help, at all, please day soemthing!

thank you :)

In this entry i will once and for all clear up every question that has been posted because i know the answers since i'm actually mixing it. In regards to finding mixes from the show or purchasing them. They absolutely will not be for sale and that's pretty much guaranteed. With that in mind however i've mixed for a billion and 2 things not only for shows i've modeled for but for other things such as fitness america pageants, world sport aerobic champs, gymnastics champs etc and i've actually completed several sections for each scene of the show including the ever elusive "batman opening".

(Admin Edit: Ecoute has expressed that they are no longer able to distribute their mixes made for this show. DO NOT contact them asking for copies.)

In regards to the "Crazy in love song" it infact is not crazy in love by the way...the reason why the beginning of the song sounds so different is because it's from the an older song which Beyonce decided to sample from called Are You My Women by Chi Lites it sounds more modern only because of the hits mixed over it. So don't be mistaken. LOL What about Batman...well the posts here were partially right except the version used and mixed during the show was actually from the batman forever soundtrack with a bass loop mixed over it. Well i'm actually finishing up mixing one of the sections prior to making the edgier loop to go over it now so if you had any further questions about anything please feel free to pm me. Best regards and Smile...see the outlook wasn't as grim as you though.

Ciao,
Danté :p

Back