2003 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Thanks, for the info, but the 70's sound song is the one i was looking for. Damn. If you could find out that be great. But thanks anyways.

:lol: :) KALOKBE, thank you sssooo much for all your help!!! I work for Victoria's Secret and would you belive no one knew any of those cool tunes they played. I'm so excited to get these tunes in my car and jam like my car is my runway!!!

Well id still like to know the name of the song used when carolina is the first one. I think its the fifth segment with the giant billboards.

Hey, I am pretty sure that the rap song in the last segment is by Jay-Z...but I don't feel like listening through all of his songs to try and find out haha I'm lazy! :D

Ok the rap song in the last segment IS by Jay-Z...it's called Dirt Off Your Shoulders and it's on his new cd The Black Album. :D :)

This is straight from Victoria's Secret Client Services...all I did was ask... ;)

"Below is the song listing with title and artist in the order they appeared in the fashion show:
1.) Batman Original Theme by Danny Elfman
2.) Plastic Dream by Jaydee
3.) AA XXX by Peaches
4.) Last Tango in Paris written by Gato Barbieri
5.) Hey Sexy Lady by Shaggy featuring Brian & Tony Gold
6.) Are You My Women by Chi Lites
7.) Rock Star
8.) N.E.R.D.
9.) Whole Lotta Rosie by AC/DC
10.) Bilitis by Francis Lai
11.) Crazy in Love by Beyonce
12.) Peanut Butter by Padlock featuring Gwen Guthrie
13.) Never Leave You by Lumidee"

They didn't get too detailed, but hopefully this helps.

Good find Criz!
Not sure if it makes much of a difference to anyone, but it looks like the Client Services has a wee bit of a typo.. #7 and #8 should be on the same line.. "Rock Star" by N.E.R.D... just in case you're looking for it..

Hey Guys:

to all who contributed, much props to y'all! thanks for the list, i love this damn website, man, this page rocks! again, muchas gracias to all who contributed, my inner soul is now at peace!

I am still looking for one particular song from a commercial shown a lot in August and September 2003. Their was one gorgeous brunette model in it and I think she was walking through what looked like a hi tech highrise penthouse. I think at one point she walks out onto a rooftop with what appears to be lights from helicopters shining down on her. The music was instrumental and extremely techno and way cool. Somebody, help!! Oh, and it wasn't any of the really cool songs (thanks!) listed below:

3.) AA XXX by Peaches
7.) Rock Star
8.) N.E.R.D.
11.) Crazy in Love by Beyonce
12.) Peanut Butter by Padlock featuring Gwen Guthrie
13.) Never Leave You by Lumidee"

hey i wa readin some post about the songs any how i got the Victoria's Secret fashion show on dvd and i also got some of thracks on my pc any how theres one song its by this chick i have the mp3 that i got from the dvd but i dont know who she is . i have mp3 version so i u wana hear it let me know so u can se eif u know who it is thanks. AIm = year2053

Originally posted by year2053@Nov 30 2003, 12:35 AM
hey i wa readin some post about the songs any how i got the Victoria's Secret fashion show on dvd and i also got some of thracks on my pc any how theres one song its by this chick i have the mp3 that i got from the dvd but i dont know who she is . i have mp3 version so i u wana hear it let me know so u can se eif u know who it is thanks. AIm = year2053
Just do a search for the lyrics. Once you find the song it will tell you the singer.

A variation of "Good Luck" by Basement Jaxx was also in there (didn't see it mentioned anywhere on here)

o sup guys if u need help hit me up i found one song alot of u might have been looking for that kylie minogue was singing it was like a fast club beat song. any way jus msg me on aim and ill send it , also if ur looking for some one else i can find it.

Help! I need to find out what the song was where.. at the very beginning.. Adriana Lima walks out. It is also played during the Finale with Gisele Bundchen and Tyra Banks start it. It is the Batman theme by Danny Elfman, I think. But! It's some sort of techno remix with another song. So I wanted to know exactly where I can find that remix or where I can get the title and remix artist. Thanks!

Josh

P.s. I know this has been posted before.. just not in enough detail.

I read somewhere that it was a remix of the BATMAN RETURNS theme song. I have no clue if that theme was a different variation from the first Batman movie -- both were done by Danny Elfman.

Looks like the set-list information directly from Victoria's Secret was pretty basic, so they probably can't help you -- Either someone will recognize the remix, or it was done special for the show.

Honestly, I have no idea. I didn't watch the show, so I'm just guessing.

sounds like you are right, michelle.. from what I can hear on the regular variation of the song. hmm.. ill google the internet in a few. im on the phone with apple about my laptop! :)

Josh

However, below is a list of the songs from the fashion show:

3.) AA XXX by Peaches
7.) Rock Star
8.) N.E.R.D.