2003 Canon "Paint a Picture" camera and printer ad featuring Jewel

I've been searching this song for over a month...its a cannon printer commercial in which Jewel Sings "Paint a Picture with your mind, nothing's crueler than the passing of time, i need you to say, say you'll stay forever this way..." Please help me find the name of this song!!! Thanks :D

I realize this thread is 20 years old now, but I created an account just to comment here.

I hunted for this song quite literally for years on an off around 2005-2006 and then found a low-res copy of the video on a website. I downloaded it and extracted the audio. The song meant a lot to me, as when I was dating my current wife, we were both huge Jewel fans and both loved this commercial when it used to air on TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jca
Oh, I'm sorry for some reason on desktop computer I didn't see any video in the thread, it must be my ad blocker but I definitely see it t here on my mobile. This copy is way better than the one I have. Thank you!

I am glad I was able to find the Canon commercial for you.

Ad blockers don't work well on this site since we are sharing information about advertising, the word "ad" is in our name/url, etc.

Back