YTMND songs

You're welcome :) I ran across a few other recordings that were similar - they all seemed to be by college choirs

Sounds like the whole song to me..

I think it's the Myspace song, or Myspace Anthem but I'm not quite sure.

I'm looking for the artist who does that whoa oooo whoa, it goes along with the Gay Fuel on ytmnd.com anyone help me out?

It's available on the Plunkett & Macleane soundtrack.

Track 17 at Amazon

I also love this song, my son and I went on a quest after hearing it in the trailer for "The Musketeer", ended up buying the P&M soundtrack and then the movie. Kinda backwards... :rolleyes:

Okay I was looking through YTMND (Your the man now dog..) and found this song..its also from the West Virginia Mountaineer Football videos before the game actually starts (season tickets)
YTMND Song

Any advice will help! =D Thanks in advance!

First, you should have clicked on the "ytmnd" logo in the top left corner of the page. You would have found that the music is "Right Now" by Van Halen.

Second, how can you not recognize Van Halen? Have you ever heard of Van Halen before? You seriously need to listen to some of the classics. Try to find the music video for "Right Now."

There, there, now. We have many different ages on this site so usually that's how that happens. :lol: You what this thread needs?? More cowbell!!! :p

Back