YTMND songs

Its called "Heut ist mein tag" by Blümchen. And I speak english, this is my second year of german in school...and this techno is awesome. Most german techno is.

Anyone know the songs used in this YTMND. It's the guitar solo and the orchestra songs that I want.

Cake-Love You Madly from the album Comfort Eagle. If you download the MP3 off the site, which I did, it is in the ID3 tag.

Behold the power of cheese.

Peter Griffin Lives

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song / orchestra (or whatever it could be) for the image linked above.

I have heard this in many movie trailers and would really like it for my own person movies (Call of Duty 2 / WoW / etc).

Also. It is just a really deep song that I feel would help me get through some times.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Block Jesus version

King Mcdonalds

Yes. You may watch the video and get a chuckle. I would REALLY like to know the name of the song and / or Orchestra which did this piece.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sounds like Lux Aeterna from the Requiem For A Dream soundtrack.

Craig Armstrong - Escape from the Plunkette and Macleane soundtrack.

Originally posted by proof@Dec 29 2005, 05:11 PM
Sounds like Lux Aeterna from the Requiem For A Dream soundtrack.
Good god it does! Except that version is less as "drastic". I will keep looking, thanks alot!

EDIT: I found it! O thank god I found it lol. It is the Lord of the Rings version of the song. Was able to find a copy of it. It is a really amazing and strong song. Many thanks to you proof.

Back