Anyone Hear About This?

YTMND is going to website hell for all that. :lol:

Too bad about the emo kid though, I wonder what the owners of myspace think of all this. I personally hate myspace with a burning passion.

God forbid some friend of mine tries to send out a bulletin like that, I ignore those friggin things.

damn...myspace is gonna get hit with parents telling them to start scanning that stuff now. though i do understand about people not believing it since most suicides have no note.

That's so sad. What's unfortunate is that no one really has any way of knowing when things like this are real.

:huh: WTF??? Okay I wanted to see if this was real or not so I did a search for his screen name. It came up but then my screen went to this.

well, photobucket resized my screenshot. :angry:

Naw someone hacked his MySpace. Hold on, someone did a ytmnd about it.. I'll find it, one sec.

edit: Here ya go. :mellow:

Iunno.. yeah it's sick and all, but I kinda got the message that like.. well, like they're being assy in such a way as to dissuade kids from takin the easy way out, ya know? Like the antithesis of glorifying it. If that makes sense.

Course there's a lot of people out there being just plain assholes about the whole thing.

that's a different way to see it...never really thought about it like that. though i do remember my senior year in highschool some kid made an online hitlist and people made fun of him everyday when he got expelled. so i wouldn't put it past people to just trample someone like that. but it would be awesome if that was some psych technique or something

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Dec 4 2005, 01:04 PM
:eek: Wow, all of those YMTD's have been disabled now!
Well they shut down YTMND awhile ago because everything was getting way to sick so they do have admins watching.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 4 2005, 12:43 PM
Iunno.. yeah it's sick and all, but I kinda got the message that like.. well, like they're being assy in such a way as to dissuade kids from takin the easy way out, ya know? Like the antithesis of glorifying it. If that makes sense.

Course there's a lot of people out there being just plain assholes about the whole thing.
Plus its a YTMND fad now too. So everybody plays off of it, like SpaceCataz for instance. ;)

Back