Internet D-Day 1/07/06

I say that sometimes. I think I just got that from my family. They've just always said that.

I'd punch him if I saw him, well I prolly wouldn't because of ytmnd.

Fuckin.. this is ridiculous. How they gonna take it out on Picard??

Even though I don't really understand what's going on, I find it funny that this corporate "big shot" put "LOL" in his email. Priceless.

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Jan 11 2006, 11:48 PM
YTMND has been hacked :cry: Picards have been DELETED
Iunno, you're the one that said it. ^

Well, someone was DDoSing YTMND and I couldn't get on. I searched "YTMND hacked" cause thats what I thought was happening, and I read something about Picards being deleted.

Originally posted by Space Cataz@Jan 12 2006, 03:19 PM
Well, someone was DDoSing YTMND and I couldn't get on. I searched "YTMND hacked" cause thats what I thought was happening, and I read something about Picards being deleted.
Haha, no picard is still there, all those ytmnds about the site getting hacked and deleting picard happened awhile ago. Someone hacked the persons account who made picard and it got deleted and reposted.

Plus DDoSing is not hacking.

"Like a black cloak caught in the midnight winds of winter I will flutter through the window of Mark McGwire's home and secret myself within his drop ceiling. Thusly concealed, I will wait for him to slumber. While he sleeps with parted lips I will slowly lower a wire down to his mouth and let gravity carry a fortune in anabolic steroids down his gullet. He will drink heartily, for the taste suits him well. By dawn he will be a cube of muscle and hate. It will take only a shove and a look at your photograph and you will have a primal destructive force unleashed in your direction. Synthetic hormones will boil his brain until he has no will, no desire, but to crush you into a meaty paste beneath his cubical body."

^ Best part. :lol: :lol:

Back