Internet D-Day 1/07/06

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 10 2006, 12:53 AM
Anyway regardless of whether they get caught or not it's still stupid as fuck to be all "Yeah hey so I'ma commit a crime on Wednesday at 10!" Stealth attack, baby.
:lol: :lol: ^

Well, cops can hack but not many do. Its not considered a top priority, its not like eBaums is the C.I.A. or some shit. Plus they "announced" it on ytmnd as a ytmnd so its probably not real. We agree.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jan 10 2006, 01:09 AM
Its not considered a top priority
It should be though, goddamnit. It will be soon enough. Fuckin worm-creating, identity-stealing, bored-in-the-midwest cyber teeny boppers. <_< I'm all for hackin the school computers to change that D in trig/analyt to an A - :shifty: - but detroying lives for shits and giggles is just plain retarded.

Of course I'm not talkin about ebaumsworld here. The guy's an ass, hack him, go nuts.

I kinda hope it IS for real, though you're right, it prolly ain't. :lol: They made a ytmnd about it, that's awesome. Less covert ops and more flash mob. :lol: :lol:

Hack the planet!!... :lol: I agree with Dascoot though. Some of these little shits need to be stopped.

Well yeah, I agree with the identity theft and stuff thing but the majority hackers don't do that kind of shit, they stick to defacing sites, hacking programs and other shit that is illegal but not that harmful.

So yesterday I wasn't supposed to go to my classes because I hadn't paid my tutition so, I had to come in early today to take care of all this shit. It was dumb.

Originally posted by scootie (without the donut)+ some time, forgot when, really--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scootie (without the donut) @ some time, forgot when, really)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Jan 10 2006, 01:09 AM
Its not considered a top priority
It should be though, goddamnit. It will be soon enough. Fuckin worm-creating, identity-stealing, bored-in-the-midwest cyber teeny boppers. <_< I'm all for hackin the school computers to change that D in trig/analyt to an A - :shifty: - but detroying lives for shits and giggles is just plain retarded.

Of course I'm not talkin about ebaumsworld here. The guy's an ass, hack him, go nuts.

I kinda hope it IS for real, though you're right, it prolly ain't. :lol: They made a ytmnd about it, that's awesome. Less covert ops and more flash mob. :lol: :lol:[/b][/quote]

if hackers hack to steal a fortune of microsoft's bank account and give it to charity, then i love those guys

if they hack to cause chaos and act cool... i say hack em back, and mess with their BIOS :angry:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Jan 10 2006, 12:23 PM
So yesterday I wasn't supposed to go to my classes because I hadn't paid my tutition so, I had to come in early today to take care of all this shit. It was dumb.
That sucks.. at least you only missed the first day when they just have you fill out those stupid index cards and pass out silly-busses and shit. Oh and never ever pay tuition with a cash advance off a credit card, just some advice. So you're good now?

Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 10 2006, 02:07 PM
if hackers hack to steal a fortune of microsoft's bank account and give it to charity, then i love those guys

if they hack to cause chaos and act cool... i say hack em back, and mess with their BIOS :angry:
There ya go.

Hahah messin with the bios would be fun:

Name - Jackoff McButtcrumb

Location - Fortress Of Auto-Fellatio Solitude

Hobbies - herpes

Originally posted by dascoot+Jan 10 2006, 02:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jan 10 2006, 02:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bloodlessr@Jan 10 2006, 12:23 PM
That sucks.. at least you only missed the first day when they just have you fill out those stupid index cards and pass out silly-busses and shit. Oh and never ever pay tuition with a cash advance off a credit card, just some advice. So you're good now? [/b][/quote]
I got screwed because I still went to one class, the crappy one, Interpersonal Communications which is shaping up to basically be Public Speaking, which I already took!!! Stupid credit transfer crap. I didn't get to go to Intro to Audio Production which I probably would have enjoyed. I'm good to go now and all my classes should be cool except for that retarded communication class. <_<

:huh: :annoyed: My left bresticle itches and I'm at work so I can't really scratch it.

:lol: :lol: You say "breasticle" too!

Take a pee break and go to town on that fucker. :)

:lol: :lol: You're the second person I know that says "go to town" :lol:

Back