YTMND songs

Eric Prydz - "Call On Me". I think there have been a few remixes and covers done of this song as well.

Thanks so much! You saved me a lot of time of going through the greatest hits of the wrong artists. lol

If you are looking for the original/"sampled" song from the '80s, it's called "Valerie" by Steve Winwood.

YTMND

This time I checked and it didnt say what the song was..its fairly common but I've never really had anything to go by to ask but now I have the actual song..any help is welcomed..thanks!

"Requiem for a Tower" - Simone Benyacar / Dan Nielsen / Veigar Mairgersson - Based on "Requiem for a Dream" by Clint Mansell

Not legally... :(

... and I agree with leone (you'd be crazy not to) but a lot of people think it's called "Lux Aeterna" (don't get me started :!@#$: ) which is actually the name of one of the tracks on the "Requiem for a Dream" soundtrack...

It sounds like Paul Oakenfold to me, but it's hard to tell since it's just a techno song.

btw, i don't think the hitler detected and You've been infected are part of the song

Does anyone know the song in the background of this ytmnd?

i feel like i've heard it before, but i can't come up with the song name.

Thanks!

Hey everyone, this is my first post here and I'm hoping to make it a successful one. I was wondering if anyone can help me find the name or artist of the song linked here:

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/7/8/8/788...06143de44ed.wav

It is literally like a 5 second clip but im sure there are a couple people out there that can name songs within a couple of seconds, so please do speak up.

Thanks in advance

yes, you are right, it is the same song that is being asked about in the thread that you showed. I must've overlooked that one when i was searching to see if anyone had made a thread about the song. funny thing is that it was posted yesterday, so maybe with some time someone will come across who knows it <_<

Back