Windows XP

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 5 2007, 11:36 AM
Really? I guess I'm just old and boring because none of the websites I go to require any fancy newfangled browser gadgetry. But then being so old I'm also set in my ways, and I've learned to adapt to many a new feature but tabs just rub me the wrong way. The concept of multiple browsers just makes sense in my head, I can relate it to something in real life, like sitting at a table with several different projects in their own separate piles in front of me.. as opposed to having everything filed into one folder that I need to keep opening back up and searching through every time I minimize to my deskstop to open a new program or whatever.
Interesting way to think of Tabs.

I visual Tabs are more organizational.

Rather than your one pile... I think of Tabs like a file cabinet, with each tab as it's own folder.

But to each his own I guess.

Old dogs can learn new tricks though. :lol:

Originally posted by niXer@Apr 5 2007, 07:03 PM
Wait, wouldn't Mel be a bitch? I'm just saying, a female dog's a bitch, right? So that would make her a bitch.

Originally posted by niXer@Apr 5 2007, 01:03 PM
Rather than your one pile... I think of Tabs like a file cabinet, with each tab as it's own folder.
Well that makes sense, but it's still a file cabinet that I have to keep opening up and closing.. whereas it would just be easier to pull all the stuff I'm working on OUT of the filing cabinet and spread it out in front of me. See what I mean? Anyway that's just how my mind works, I need ordered chaos.

Originally posted by Scythe+Apr 5 2007, 01:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Apr 5 2007, 01:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-niXer@Apr 5 2007, 07:03 PM
Wait, wouldn't Mel be a bitch? I'm just saying, a female dog's a bitch, right? So that would make her a bitch. [/b][/quote]
You better be pulling my hair when you call me that or you're gonna get a kick to the junk.

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 5 2007, 10:15 AM

You better be pulling my hair when you call me that
:lol: :lol: :lol: :wub:

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 5 2007, 01:15 PM
You better be pulling my hair when you call me that or you're gonna get a kick to the junk.
:naughty:

Hey, wait a minute, that's not fair; either way, you get what you want!

What's so bad about that? :lol: :lol: :lol: When women get what they want they tend to be happy. And if they're happy.............. :naughty: usually you are too. :p

Of course, everyone knows that

Thing is, I... eh, think, and, eh... wel, eh... it...she, eh... and then... eh...

K I got nothing.

Back