Who Are You?

I stand corrected, as of 2002 the average height for the American woman is 5' 3.7" (according to this page).

*sigh*sweet melissa, i enquire you to consider thinking about perhaps looking up for me just how much that is in the metric system?

That's stupid that we don't use the metric system. Aren't we the only country that doesn't?

I don't think England does either, not all the way. Some things they still measure the old way. But yeah it is stupid.. a testiment to our tendency towards thick-headedness.. <_<

it's really unlogical since it's so....mixed up; like there's 5 of that in that, and 3.214 of that in that....the metric system always uses 10...easy, right?

Yeah but once you learn it, you know it. We all know there's 12 inches in a foot, 3 feet in a yard, etc etc. I'm not saying we shouldn't switch though.

This one little stretch of I40 to Chattanooga has the distances in meters on the signs. It's so confusing, and the only place I've ever noticed it. I finally decided it must be leftover from the Olympics when they were in Atlanta and the surrounding areas.

Yeah, it is. Just the one sign too that I've seen.

:wacko: man I feel like this is anohter language
So how tall are you mel?

Back