What's your room look like?

Originally posted by proof@Dec 27 2005, 11:13 PM
Compared to my desk it's flawless. Last week, the cockroaches worked together to form the words "Clean Me."
:lol: That makes me think of Joe's Apartment

More pictures :D I love playing around with digital cameras

dresser

floor this was from a while ago, it doesn't look that bad now. ;)

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Dec 29 2005, 03:52 PM

dresser

:wub: I see Legolas.

I don't have a digital camera so I'll take some pics and get back with you in a few months after I develop and scan them.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Dec 29 2005, 12:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Dec 29 2005, 12:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Dec 29 2005, 03:52 PM

dresser

:wub: I see Legolas.

I don't have a digital camera so I'll take some pics and get back with you in a few months after I develop and scan them. [/b][/quote]
Oh yeah, he's everywhere in my room :wub: ;)

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Dec 29 2005, 10:52 PM

dresser

thats a lot of stuff... and posters...and pictures....and books....and ooh! a katana!!!
(1 dollar right? damn i knew i shouldve offered 2 on ebay)

i dont really have stuff to decorate my room...come to think of it, my room's kinda bald

ok with my next money im buying me fancy stuff for my room!!
(no flowers though, theyd die within a week)

Originally posted by Scythe+Dec 29 2005, 02:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Dec 29 2005, 02:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Dec 29 2005, 10:52 PM

dresser

thats a lot of stuff... and posters...and pictures....and books....and ooh! a katana!!!
(1 dollar right? damn i knew i shouldve offered 2 on ebay)

i dont really have stuff to decorate my room...come to think of it, my room's kinda bald

ok with my next money im buying me fancy stuff for my room!!
(no flowers though, theyd die within a week) [/b][/quote]
yup, good 'ole ebay. :D

And I think that rose is long dead, it's been in there for a few weeks now. :unsure:

pfft as long as it looks alive :) .....right? :unsure: anyway if you get a flower try putting some sugar (in powder, not lumps, obvioiusly) in the water...itll last a bit longer.

but dont put in too much or itll get a sugar high and start killing everyone

Originally posted by Scythe@Dec 29 2005, 03:04 PM
pfft as long as it looks alive :) .....right? :unsure: anyway if you get a flower try putting some sugar (in powder, not lumps, obvioiusly) in the water...itll last a bit longer.

but dont put in too much or itll get a sugar high and start killing everyone
:lol: I'll keep that in mind. I don't need any deadly flowers, my room is trashed enough as it is.

doesnt seem that bad

ive had way worse.. imagine your room with less pretty stuff, more empty bags of m&ms and chips and empty bottles and cans of coke n stuff everywhere, except fot the places that are covered with paper (damn exams)
plus this smell i cant seem to get rid of :unsure:
yea got me a real boy's room....god im so glad i cleaned it out

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Dec 30 2005, 01:15 AM
:wub: You guys should so meet.
:unsure: well an expensive plane leaves in an hour
besides, i cant speak english

yeah, i read bone. i'm currently looking for the complete edition since i lost some of the books during my move.

Originally posted by Scythe@Dec 29 2005, 06:28 PM
besides, i cant speak english
Nonsense, you're the foremost Belgian expert on dirty American English thanks to this site.

Back