What do you think the best TV Theme Ever is?

Originally posted by andy@Apr 23 2006, 12:46 PM
Oh, that makes sense.
:lol: :lol:
I would never get irratated at you andy...:naughty:

Strangers in the night, exchanging glances. Wondering in the night, what were the chances, they'd be sharing love before the night was throughhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I wonder what the offspring of all these Adtunes hook-ups would look like? I'm thinking like this.

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 23 2006, 05:11 PM
I wonder what the offspring of all these Adtunes hook-ups would look like? I'm thinking like this.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Eww! :lol:

Our kids would be way hotter! :angry: See! My complexion and hotness and his hotness.

Originally posted by Caren H+Apr 23 2006, 07:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ Apr 23 2006, 07:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 23 2006, 05:11 PM
Eww! :lol:

Our kids would be way hotter! :angry: See! My complexion and hotness and his hotness. [/b][/quote]
That says "GeekThugsKids" .... we all are NOT having "thug" kids. Sorry. <_<

Originally posted by Caren H+Apr 23 2006, 01:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Caren H @ Apr 23 2006, 01:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sketchyrx@Apr 22 2006, 06:23 AM
I've been in a mood lately concerning "Lt. Dan" can you tell? I'm thinking I have issues with some folks here... like that.... you know what I mean...?? :unsure:
Why?

The only person that...irratated me for a second was farbeyond, or whatever he/she name is...he/she said that they were hotter than me...bullshit...

But, other than that, I don't really have issues with anyone. I think I instantly clicked with all of you guys, even though you kinda scared me at first with the constant ADD, diabolical killing talk...blood shedding ect. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Don't worry. No one can touch your "hotness." It's just a statement of fact.

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 23 2006, 01:11 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or maybe like this. :leela:

Originally posted by leone+Apr 24 2006, 08:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Apr 24 2006, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Apr 23 2006, 05:11 PM
Or maybe like this. :leela: [/b][/quote]
Is that.. could it be..??

Or is that Puppy Mommy?

Back