Do you think dreams come true...?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Oct 22 2006, 12:28 AM
If you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.. *can't remember the rest* :unsure:
thanks for the support guys...:D..really....just needed a littler reassurance is all...

:D

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Oct 22 2006, 08:27 PM
aww melish, you've restored my faith~! hahahahah~!

ok moral of the story is to aim low (or in melish's case, somewhere else specific? ba DUM bum)
Hahah well in my case, it's also aim low. :eek:k:

Originally posted by 4swrds@Oct 22 2006, 08:54 PM
thanks for the support guys...:D..really....just needed a littler reassurance is all...

:D
aw did you need advice on something? if i'd known i wouldn't have tried to sound like such a cynical douche. hahah.

no seriously, keep the faith and chin up :)

Dreams never come true except in movies. We're all doomed to live a life of misery :ph34r: *crushes everyones hopes*

I'm going to cut holes into the toes of black fishnet stockings so I can use them as gloves!

Originally posted by dascoot@Oct 22 2006, 01:51 PM
This whole thing is so vague. Dreams and goals..

Look, I have a goal of going pee and then eating some left over mash potatoes. I'ma accomplish that goal, I guarantee you.
Nice.

I think dreams can come true if you put your mind to it. Or in the case of Ice Cube - "You Can Do It (Put Your Back Into It)".

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Oct 22 2006, 11:00 PM
I'm going to cut holes into the toes of black fishnet stockings so I can use them as gloves!
bahah.

yeahhh let's all go shoplift from hot topic because the suburbs are suffocating us.

Originally posted by AmelieMellow+Oct 23 2006, 07:32 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmelieMellow @ Oct 23 2006, 07:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Oct 22 2006, 11:00 PM
bahah.

yeahhh let's all go shoplift from hot topic because the suburbs are suffocating us.
[/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: This belongs on a tshirt. :lol:

:duh: That's what I forgot to do over the summer.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Oct 22 2006, 07:00 PM
:lol:

Back